Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

THinking about Del Taco .. and trying to get out of this towel lol

Posted

Looking at pics of me and Candy taken Friday night by a photographer.

Posted

I'm........procrastinating.....

Posted

Wondering when the fuck my stomach is gonna quit acting up.....four days in a row is enough =(

Posted

Doing my bi-monthly "hello's" to all my myspace freinds...I'm on page 3 of 972 freinds...damn I'm a whore...

Posted

Looking for more library books!

Posted

Still working on saying hello to all my freinds on myspace....sigh...this is going to take a while...

Posted

Still working on saying hello to all my freinds on myspace....sigh...this is going to take a while...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=( Yeah some whore you are... I'm not 1 of your damned friends :confused

Posted

=( Yeah some whore you are... I'm not 1 of your damned friends :confused

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah ! what she said ! hmmmph.

Posted

im trying to think of what to reply to some other topics,

but all i can think of is

...cripes i got nothin

Posted

Dealing with "smart" people.

Posted

im trying to think of what to reply to some other topics,

but all i can think of is

...cripes i got nothin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was jst a question as to what are you doin right now...how hard can that be silly. So Wave..what are ya doin right now? :blink

Posted

about to go get HW from the airport

Posted

about to go get HW from the airport

Posted

I'm on page 9 now...damn dial up...

Posted

Sitting at my laptop talking to Phee and Head Wreck.

... Waiting for waffles so I can go to work.

Posted

Sqeezing a beast.

Ok so its just my cat, but it feels good.

Kitty cuddles rule. :cat::cat:

Posted

At werk

Posted

On hold....

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting for Jarod to get his sexy ass out of the shower so I can go to the arb =)

Posted

Dealing with "smart" people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you mean, "dealing with smrt people"?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Listening to Paper Mario in the back ground lol eating a bagel and creamcheese .. and waiting for it to be 3 SO I CAN WATCH THE PISTONS KICK SOME CLEVELAND ASS!!!! lol

Posted

just being happy since I saw a face yesterday that could make ANY day be perfect

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.