Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

putting orange and fire engine red highlights in my hair

Guest Megalicious
Posted

putting orange and fire engine red highlights in my hair

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I WANT PICS B!!! PICS!!!

Im dying all of the sweetens black shirts .... black :happy:

Posted

Preparing to survive the next 24 hours

Posted

Preparing to survive the next 24 hours

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I never got into that show either.

Posted

Yeah I never got into that show either.

Hiiiiioooooo!!!!

Posted

stalking you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

*looks behind me*

Posted

Kinda Tired.

Posted

Trying to decide if I make my cophee first, then shower.....

OR

Shower first, then have cophee.

Posted

Trying to induce spontainous peeing from meg.

Posted

I gotta go do yard work and stuff so I am procrastinating. I think DGN could be renamed the procrastinators board. Hee hee.

Posted

i'm procratinating as well, but it's house work for me

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I'm thinking about our trip to Chicago. :confused

Posted

Doing? I have no idea

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I'm crying .. (thanks to someone and the mentioning of BAMBI!!!) I cant help but cry when I think about it ... everything makes me cry these days ... Im so emo right now .. eww.

Posted

working for the establishment so I can get a paycheck to avoid luxury items....like gas....and.....a roof over my head....and......gas

Posted

leaving to pick up the kids

Posted

Eating. And contemplating taping my bathroom in preparation to paint.

Posted

and oh SO SEXY did you look when you left the house doll!  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww, thank you!

I am waiting for someone to call me back.

Posted

Waking up and getting ready for work.

Posted

re-piercing my labret and tongue

Posted

re-piercing my labret and tongue

Did ya have ta take em out for surgery?

Posted

Did ya have ta take em out for surgery?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I was going to put them back in the day after surgery but I never did. Then when I got home I decided to just keep them out and well.. I was thinking I was getting too old for them. Well that didn't last all but two and a half weeks. I cannot live without my piercing's :grin :laughing

Posted

I am completely bored at work...nothing to do here, but a million things to do at home/out there!

*sigh* At least I have a big window and am leaving for lunch at 1.

Posted

I am completely bored at work...nothing to do here, but a million things to do at home/out there!

*sigh* At least I have a big window and am leaving for lunch at 1.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suffer from the same issues.....

BIG *SIGH*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.