Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am training people... but they are so smart that I just kind of post here

Posted

Reading the many posts at this lovely forum. It is great.

Posted

being a mommy

Posted

Getting ready for bed. :cat:

Posted

Getting ready to spend the day with my oldest daughter tomorrow ... and Phee ... oh yeah, and going out with Kelly tomorrow late evening/night.

Posted

drinking my demons away

Posted

digesting thai food, and unpacking my kitchen.

Posted

getting ready to goto bed...finally...

Posted

I'm ....yeah nevermind

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I decided that I am going to take the task of going through the boxes and boxes of baby clothes that we have, to put them into month groups and pack them, because we are moving soon ...

I dont really want to, but I should. The clothes just always make me cry. They are so little :cry

Posted

I am sitting on my ass at the computer typing messages to peoples and simultaneously seething with anger over a very specific person....None of which are members of this board. And I am also listening to the song "Shelter" by Icon of Coil right now.

Mew

:cat:

Posted

I’m decompressing after hosting a dinner party for my girlfriends extended family. Today was filled with lots of BBQ, beer and watermelon. All in all a great time, all be it stressful to open my house to 20 people that I don’t know so well. Now I’m just typing, trying to meet more people and making little comments on my space. Fun Sunday night huh? I need to go dancing bad.

~TLS

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Off to the hospital .. to listen to the sounds of women in labor .. lets just hope I dont start crying lol .. wish me luck. :happy:

Posted

Good luck Meg!!!!

I am waiting for my heart to slow down...I just averted a very big crisis at work.

Posted

I don't know... I never know....

Posted

Sitting here ... contemplating stuff before I have to go get Phee from work.

Posted

Thinking about turtles

Posted

Trying to decide if I want to go to necto. I'm feeling kind of mopey and un-social, and necto will either drag me out of that or make it worse.

Posted

Trying to decide if I want to go to necto.  I'm feeling kind of mopey and un-social, and necto will either drag me out of that or make it worse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can garuntee (sp?) a familiar face... I'll be there for the first time in ages. Been wanting to go since I got the van, cuz there was no way in hell i was taking a chance on the Omni again.

Posted

Oh, nice.... I knew that one was coming. Birthday shittyness number 2.

Posted (edited)

laughing at a child.

Edited by LuluVox
Posted

Working on my company stuff...especialy my gig I got lined up for July 8th, 2006.. I hope you call come..

Posted

Working on my company stuff...especialy my gig I got lined up for July 8th, 2006.. I hope you call come..

-CatsEye :cat:

post-281-1150308255_thumb.jpg

Posted

I don't want to have to do car touch up paint. I am sore. From the bushes. I am tired and just sitting here putting shit off.

Posted

I'm late for band practice....gotta runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.