Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

spackling all the pin holes in the wall from where Jarod has pin shit on his walls. DAMN YOU JAROD!! :shakes fist:: I know when they paint over it the holes will cover, but Im feeling a bit OCD today and I just can't get myself to leave them like that ...!!! :doh :doh :doh :doh :doh :doh :doh :doh

Posted

burning cd's

Posted

:devil relaxing,and being antisocial.

Posted

Eating a meatball and mozterella lean pocket.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Listening to music after a day of packing and Cleaning like a crazy woman lol ..

I hate when that OCD cleaning part of the brain takes over .. I can't control it ... :ohmy:

Posted

I'm kinda wishing MY brain had an OCD part...I'd have more done!

Posted

making jell-o shots

Posted

Not really much of anything. talking to a friend of mine. thinking I have to pee......

Posted

Getting yelled at by a customer

Posted

Wondering if working out will make my oncoming cold come on, and not go away.......as I want to sing tomorrow...and....wondering why my friend hasn't called me back yet......

Posted

Waiting for my comforter to finish washing so that I can put it in the dryer. The kitten peed on me.

Posted

Stalking Brenda and her naughty kitty. :-)

Posted

LOL.....

Now: No longer smelling like Liberty peed on me.

Posted

Taking a break from painting my dining room. It's going to be:

Black molding and floorboards, beige above the floorboards, red below. With awesome hardwood floors. Damn, we kick ass.......

Pics to follow.

Posted

Procrastination... cha cha cha

Posted

:devil Removing the back seat and passenger seats in my car,what a P.I.T.A.

Posted

Eating the steak that Wayne cooked on our awesome new grill!!!!

I loooooooooooove it!

Posted (edited)

Ironing on flowers to a purse for my daughter's project... :whistling

Edited by Msterbeau
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Getting ready to go shopping for some good salmon for the company we are having over for dinner tommrow evening ... :doh I DON'T WANT TO GO!. I'm tired, I've had a very active day to say the least, and its hard :erm

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Thinking about how much Steven RULES! (along with JD and Miss Brenda Starr) because he laughed at one of my sock monkies lol ... =) MY SOCK MONKIES RULE!! :happy:

Posted

contemplating whether i should dissappear in the depths of dispair or go eat some Lean Pockets

Posted

waiting for the beby to fall asleep

Posted

i am sitting

Posted

Getting ready to put another coat of red paint on my walls.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.