Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cleaning and beating kids

Posted

Thinking about the movie I saw yesterday ... omg ... total hottness in that movie.

Posted

Feeling jealous of Colin Farrell :erm :innocent :nut

Posted

Colin Farrell?

farrell_colin_jpg.jpg

:swoon:swoon:swoon

Ahhhhhh....Colin Farrell......

Posted (edited)

Oh yes!!!!

:drool :drool

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Can't see your image

Posted (edited)

I can ... hang on.

EDIT: ... fixed?

Edited by Rayne
Posted

It says user posted image

Posted

It says user posted image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GRR ... here ...

post-521-1154445827_thumb.jpg

Posted

Feeling jealous of Colin Farrell :erm  :innocent  :nut

Posted

Feeling jealous of Colin Farrell ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love you!

Posted

Was that to me?

or:

160_miami_vice1_060726.jpg

Posted

Was that to me?

or:

160_miami_vice1_060726.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To you ... :swoon

He's damn hot ... but I don't know him and his personality, from what I read ... no thanks.. :happy:

Posted

Thanks Miss....

Love you too....

Posted

:devil Avoiding the heat right now.

Posted

Singing.

Posted

Languishing at work...oh the horror! Well, it's not so bad - I need to go walk around for a bit and stretch me legs.

Posted

sweating bullets and watching billy and mandy

Posted

omg.....

About to go insane.....

Today seems to be nothing but problem solving day.

ALL day.....problems...all day the phone is ringing OFF the Hook....

OMG.....

I hate claims adjusters

I hate Mortgage Companies

I hate car dealers

I hate my underwriters

All I've done today is give bad news to good people.

=(

Just taking a breather here.....

Kelly is CRAZY busy today.... :doh

Posted

Trying not to vomit.....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Air-drying

Posted

coloring muh hair

Posted (edited)

pondering slumber

post-469-1154498324_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anathema
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Wishing I could get into the doctor today ... not tomorrow ... and wondering about Meg.

awww thanks Miss Mel BUT STILL NO MONKEY!!! :doh

at the moment I am just being miseriable .... our A/C broke ... :doh And well I called the 24 hour guy to see if he could fix it .. he came took a look at it and said he would have to come back tommrow in the morning to fix it .. so I am sweating ... hot ... miserible ... today has just SUCKED! ...

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Doing the happy dance :happydance.

The man is here to fix our A/C thank god..... =)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.