Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just stole Tashas cheeeese! Paybacks are a bitch. :harhar: Actually there was enough to leave her some. Arn't I nice? But she did get mad for a minute. She deserves it after eating all the curds and whey the other day damnit.

Posted

getting back from my in-laws

Posted

finally relaxing after way to hard of a day

Posted

Harassing my friend, Owen.

Posted

watchin kim possible!

Posted

kicking back with my husband and our dog

Posted

kicking back with my husband and our dog

Guest Megalicious
Posted

relaxing a bit :happy: Both children (Keegan and Jarod) are taking a nap :laugh::happy:

Posted

relaxing a bit :happy: Both children (Keegan and Jarod) are taking a nap :laugh::happy:

:happy::happy::happy::thumbup::happydance:beer::animier:

You are so cool MEGAMAMA

Posted

just got in from school and checking my emails and eating subway yummers

Posted

IN A PANIC ABOUT BUSINESS IDEAS THAT KEEP FLOPPING *SIGH*

Posted

Sipping coffee and getting ready to leave for work.

Posted

Getting ready to shower so that I can go to work.

Posted

waiting for my step-son's mom to get here

Posted

waiting....

Posted

I am just about goto CVS..I am going to City Club tonight, so hope to see you all there.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Waiting for Wayne to get home. It's really shitty weather here right now. Ernesto is blowing through.

Posted

Pinche Ernesto, mira como es.

Posted

I love it when you talk dirty to me and pretend your name is Ernesto, Steven.

Posted

I have NO idea what you said other than Ernesto. But it was hot.

Posted

Neither do I Lover, but man was I feelin it....(you with me???)

Posted

waiting for my husband to get back from the walk he took to the park with his ex-girlfriend (grumble grumble)

Posted

Importing by 20,000th song into my itunes directory

Yeah me!

TLS

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.