Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching a Pimp My Ride marathon on MTV2

Posted

Just got done chopping off my daughters hair.. now she looks just like momma! :grin

Posted

Want to see a cute foto of Odims and I?

This was when we where at his brother's wedding.

Picture234.jpg

Posted

talking to an irish friend about my possible halloween costume

Posted

gave up on porn, now eating cereal

Posted

nice uniforms, candy ;)

Posted

sipping my coconut cream coffee

Posted

Trying to get thee ol' bowels going so I can do Jury Duty later. :doh :erm :fear

Posted

waiting to take my in-laws to the doctors

Posted

nice pic

Want to see a cute foto of Odims and I?

This was when we where at his brother's wedding.

Picture234.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

being Threatened to be sued (again)

Posted

The ever-present laundry.

Posted

myspaceing and livejournaling :grin

Posted

being bored, about to set up the new coffee maker.

Being hungry, but NOT about to eat, since that is ALL I did ALL weekend....

Being tired.....for some unknown reason....I slept ALL weekend too.

Being lazy...

:erm

Posted

I dunno

Posted

More laundry. I just showered, though. So I feel like I did something special.

Posted

Eating. Late.

Posted

Trying to find my book. I was reading it last night and I have no idea where I put it when I went to bed.

Posted

Cleaning my Computer Studio and chasing my boy all while reading this. Damn I need more arms.

Posted

Shaking my head and sighing

Posted

Being edged off of my loveseat by my 17lb cat......

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Trying to scarf down some spaghetti before "The Keegan" awakens =) :happy:

Posted

not a damned thing

Posted

I have no idea.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.