Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching a ghost special...maybe I should go to bed b 4 I get spooked

Posted

waiting for my step-son's mom to get here so we can goto dinner with her

Posted

trying my damnedest to not puke in the morning because i drank too much...

Posted

trying my damnedest to not puke in the morning because i drank too much...

:chug:wine::beer::cheers::chug:ralph:doc:

Your night, in a visional sence of the word.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

contemplating my daily excercises

Posted

Reading the message boards, then play a game of Bloodlines.

Posted

thinking about taking a shower

Posted

Playing Knights of the Old Republic...and wondering if my teachers will ever go back to teaching (EMU)

Posted

:devil Smoking and drinking coffee,nothin exciting.

Posted

Loafing around... :wave

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

watching Evolution and getting ready to goto bed

Posted

Falling asleep posting...having a severe migraine...being w/o my damn car again cuz she's ill

Posted

socializing in the livingroom with my husband and new room mate Zae

Posted

I am being sad :cry I gained back 6 pounds and if I don't fast b 4 my birthday I can't enjoy some yummy beer and stuff man! I hate this being fat junk!

Also I'm checking out who never got tickets from my emails for the darn jam in October :beer:

Posted

I am being sad :cry I gained back 6 pounds and if I don't fast b 4 my birthday I can't enjoy some yummy beer and stuff man! I hate this being fat junk!

Also I'm checking out who never got tickets from my emails for the darn jam in October :beer:

Your always beautfull to me..so I don't know what your complaing about.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

removing all traces that i was ever in my mothers life. except my kitty. . . :tear :( i dont know what to do because i cant take her with me yet. the place i live wont allow animals but the place ill be moving in a few months will. . .but i dont know what to do with her now. . .sugestions would be of much help

Posted

hanging out with my husband and friend/new room mate talking.

Posted

Cleaning house, resting....waiting for the mail to get here.

Posted

Waiting for 12 ... and thinking about food.

Posted

Trying to figure out the physics of strangling people through a cell phone... before 12

Posted

Trying to figure out the physics of strangling people through a cell phone... before 12

Nah ... give them the benefit of the doubt ...

5 minutes after noon.

Then commence strangling.

Posted

I was supposed to have a break at 11:30... but I am going to wait another 20 minutes

Posted

I was supposed to have a break at 11:30... but I am going to wait another 20 minutes

good deal

Posted

Eating ice cream ... feeling about 70% better from being sick.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.