Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks, now that image is in my head.... and I like it.

:ice: yum

Posted

Isn't detroit already notorious in it's reputation as one of the worst cities when it comes to rape and murder world wide?

Nationally, yes.

Worldwide? HELL no.

Posted

Nationally, yes.

Worldwide? HELL no.

Detroit is WAY overated when it comes to that shit.

But you do have the crappiest police force on the planet.

Posted

I just ate a big ass home made burritto, with beans and cheese.

I love being Latin. I'm so easily satisfied.

Posted

Detroit is WAY overated when it comes to that shit.

But you do have the crappiest police force on the planet.

"You?" Fuck, I live farther away from the D than you do, and my mom works in the SHPD. :ice:

Mommy keeps me safe. Kinda.

I just ate a big ass home made burritto, with beans and cheese.

I love being Latin. I'm so easily satisfied.

Ew. Glad I'm up here in the 586.

Posted

I just ate a big ass home made burritto, with beans and cheese.

I love being Latin. I'm so easily satisfied.

Dude wheres mine, I want a damn burritto :(

Posted

Dude wheres mine, I want a damn burritto :(

There had better not be a north wind, you guys...

Wait.

Is a "north wind" a wind that blows TO the north or FROM the north? It's from the north, isn't it?

There had better not be a south wind, you guys...

Posted

Isn't detroit already notorious in it's reputation as one of the worst cities when it comes to rape and murder world wide?

Aside from that, I'm posting on dgn, fixing my myspace, and listening to Type O Negative

It was once in the top three, yes but I believe that D.C. is the murder cap in the NATION and as far as rape it believe we dropped down into the 10's area finally but don't quote me on that one. :thumbup:

Posted

what am I doing???

fucking coughing again. thid damn throat tickle wont go away

Posted

Wanting to bring Steven some Tradional Medicinals tea to calm his cough down before he gets really sore !~ poor thang

I'm about to watch a cd called Loverboy with Kyra Sedwick from tthe Closer. She;s a real nut in this one.

Posted

Wanting to bring Steven some Tradional Medicinals tea to calm his cough down before he gets really sore !~ poor thang

I'm about to watch a cd called Loverboy with Kyra Sedwick from tthe Closer. She;s a real nut in this one.

you are a sweetheart. I have to go sing now, but I'll take this well wishing with me to the stage....

Posted

Sweating. I just got back from class.

Posted

Playing an on line vamp game and just fiddle farting around ....

Posted

Sitting here thinking what the fuck and about to go out in the moon light.

Posted

Sitting here brooding over the thought that I need to call my insurance company because some bimbo doesn’t know how to drive.

We just bought a 2001 Dodge Caravan (I do mean purchased recently) – like, we’ve had it for less than 2 weeks. We had actually just made the first payment on it like 15 minutes before we got hit.

The really sad shit is we were parked. The girl didn’t even look (at all) before she came plowing out of her freakin driveway. She said, “Well I’ve never seen anyone park there before, so I didn’t think to look.” Can I choke the life out of her now?

The front end is bashed in, fortunately under the headlight, but she still hit it hard enough to push the front end back far enough that now the driver side door creaks when you open or close it.

I hate people.

Posted

Getting to werk

Posted

Talking to my dad.

Posted

Feeling all guilty n'stuff

Posted

Hating myself.

Posted

Sitting here contemplating doing my homework....I have to read the book COMMON SENSE by Thomas Payne and do a book report on it.....geezzzz

Posted

wishing that i could have or do one of two things; Get a deep tissue massage all over my back or Go to a club.

i havent been to a club since july.......i'm so sad

Posted

Hating myself.

dont do that babe. I like you. So does laura.

Posted

sitting here after a wonderful gig where it jsut got better and better.

last nights gig was pretty good, we had soem glitches but overall pretty solid for us.

but tonight we slew. we didint get off stage till almost 2:30 and we did 3 encores. I am tired, but happy. and the amplifiers are ringing in my head....

Posted

Watching my cat who is in turn, looking at my mouse pointer on the monitor. Weird cat. :cat:

Posted

Listening to Drew & Mike in the Morning!

Drinkin my dose of Cophee!

contemplating getting ready for work!

Eh...I guess I'll get ready for work!

:laughing :unsure::cry

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.