Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking up apartments.

Find me one while you're at it.

Me?

Smiling about my new car and fed up with a certain someone in my house. Needing to get my transfer and getting the fuck out of Baltimore.

Posted

he was da bomb last nite......

Ya I don't think so, I am happy people just didn't run in fear lol.

so um...whens the next karoke thingy guys?

Posted

so um...whens the next karoke thingy guys?

Hell we can go next week or something, lets setup a time

Posted

It pains me to say I just saw a Lancer Evo get smashed by a Mercury Villager.

Posted

Well....this is a Friday thing yes?

If so, Could we maybe shoot for AFTER the holidaze?

Like maybe the 1st Friday of January or something??

Posted

What am I doing right now.......What am I doing right now??? Hee hee hee! If you only knew... :sofa:

Posted (edited)

Deciding on which cell phone to buy,mine is about to die

Edited by Darque Metallion
Posted

Listening to my daughter scream.

She REALLY doesn't want to leave on Friday.

Posted

Listening to my daughter scream.

She REALLY doesn't want to leave on Friday.

:(

Posted

Well....this is a Friday thing yes?

If so, Could we maybe shoot for AFTER the holidaze?

Like maybe the 1st Friday of January or something??

Works for me, I'll post it up in the quizzes

Posted

Looking at this forum and Pharoh's post. :ice:

Posted

My daughter is trying to convince me there is a "cheeseburger shape" on our ceiling. :unsure:

Posted

My daughter is trying to convince me there is a "cheeseburger shape" on our ceiling. :unsure:

Its a sign from GAWD!!

Posted (edited)

Its a sign from GAWD!!

Reaper, if GAWD's trying to send me a sign, it damn well better not be a "cheeseburger shape" in my ceiling.

:laugh:

I would hope it would come in the form of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. :peanutbutterjellytime

If such a thing does exist, he knows I'd enjoy that much more than a cheeseburger.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

discussing tactics to deal with emo's or chav's in a baroom brawl situation with a mate

Posted

Reaper, if GAWD's trying to send me a sign, it damn well better not be a "cheeseburger shape" in my ceiling.

:laugh:

I would hope it would come in the form of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. :peanutbutterjellytime

If such a thing does exist, he knows I'd enjoy that much more than a cheeseburger.

Hey it could be like that show where the stain in the wall resembles Jesus. This one just comes in the form of a cheeseburger face ;)

Posted

hmmmm. evo's

Posted

playing with my phone

Posted

Watching Million dollar Baby....mmmmmmm Hilary Swank :drool

Posted

multi-tasking

Posted

Sitting at my desk.

Posted

Talking Sushi with Froyn.

Posted

Sending this picture to people cause a friend gave it to me.....and I thought it was funny!

It made me laff....

:laugh:

Seasonsgreetings.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.