Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

warming up, stretching out, smoking the first of several nervous pre-gig cigarettes. Power Source goes on at 10PM at Chatters tonight.....

Posted

Cooking dinner, munching on taco dip my mom made for me since I didn't make it to Christmas Eve with the family and missed it.

Posted

:laughing ... Brenda ... I don't know what to do now ... I can hear music on my laptop!!!

I'm blaring Dismantled - War Dream right now!!

What's it with laptop's and their tiny ass speakers?

Oh, sure. Rub it in.

I'll have an awesome gift by the end of January.

As for what I'm doing: Absolutely nothing.

Posted

Getting paid overtime to sit and play online.

Posted

Getting ready to go and see Steven play tonight.

Posted

pondering luna

If your going to Luna, can you kid nap me?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

'Bout to get paid to read a book, man I love my job sometimes.

Posted

getting ready to go to bed

Posted

dreaming and remembering.

Posted

Posting this message. :happydance

Posted

looking for some grub in the kitchen....(Steven has the munchies)

Posted

I was just in the Chow Hall eating my lunch when I saw the Saddam execution.

Now all of you back home might be happy he's dead...

But now, this is going to be a tougher fight than most of us thought.

So what I am doing right now is wondering.

Wondering what tomorrow is going to be like...

Posted

working on cleaning up around here..unpacking...getting caught up. Emails, messages.....tons of mail and small tasks to get done. Sigh.

Posted

Deciding what to wear to the party tonight.

It's a dress up party.

I'm thinking the ime green prom dress would be in order.

Posted

Sitting at work...

Posted

working at sit.

Posted (edited)

Half watching Phee play Battlestar Galactica, thinking about tomorrow.

Thankful my head isn't half as stuffy as it was and my pain has subsided a bit ...

and PM-ing Marc.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Wondering why my actions bother others so much if it does not effect them.

Posted

Wondering why my actions bother others so much if it does not effect them.

Not sure, sis..!! Send me invite link to the person myspace so, I know when the next gathering.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Chasing my son around.

Posted

Not sure, sis..!! Send me invite link to the person myspace so, I know when the next gathering.

-CatsEye :cat:

Nevermind I got invite from her..

Still need ask people for the picture.. ( | )<--you know what I mean :wink

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Just got done taking down all the Xmas crap.

Posted

Being annoyed that I just recieved an e-mail stating if I had something to say I should have done it under my own account and not pretending to be my daughter.

... Obviously they don't know my daughter as well as they thought. She has her own mind, her own opinions and has her own e-mail account.

If I had something to say to this person - I would have ... on my own e-mail account.

Posted

Getting ready for bed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.