Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting plans together,it wiill be a long 9 days of no work.

Posted

Wishing I had 9 days off work. I would go to another country for the time being. Still thinking about it for next year. Scotland would be nice to go to and then I could go around saying, "Greetings highlander"

Posted

Fucking fuming.

Posted

getting ready to go x-mas shopping

Posted

Fucking fuming.

Who's "Fuming" And how did he get so lucky? :wink

Posted

Currently i am Playing Dead rising and waiting for a phone call from one person who i talked about in another post about being NOT lonely

Posted

Tearing myself away from Midnight Club (Yay X-Box) to go to bed.

Posted

Struttin cause I got 17 pcs setup imaged and configured an hour and a half early and the job probably would of went longer without me :)

I am a bad ass lol

Posted

chatting on yahoo

Posted

Trying to wake up for another fun filled 11 hour day of work.

Posted

I am sitting in Al Qu'Aim, Iraq.

We had a vehicle blow a radiator, so now we are down to two HMMV's.(humvee)

So we are not going to to jobsite for awhile, until we can get another HMMV.

To see what a HMMV is, look up 1114 on google image. It will show you what the UpArmour HMMV's look like.

Oh, and I am missing everyone of you.... :wave

Posted

I just woke up thats what im doing, waking up

Posted

I just woke up.

Posted

drinking my yummy coffee and doing the yahoo thing

Posted

besides reading this forum...I'm comparing prices on car rentals.

Posted

Playing Midnight Club II

Posted

Laughing at the stupidity of customers...

Guy can't get websites after he connects to Juno... Brings computer to shop... We connect, get a page that says "your account has been suspended". Call Juno billing dept, they say "You haven't paid the bill in 3 months", we charge $35 to tell the customer that.

Some people are just.... stupid... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats halarious

im playing dead rising some more im addicted i admit it

Posted

Sneaking in the corner at the bank I am working at and getting online cause I have nothing to do and everything is working :)

I love getting paid for playing yahoo games :)

Posted

Sitting in jail

Posted

Just getting home.

Posted

Wanting to be home

Posted

Drooling over the used copy of "Project Gotham Racing" I picked up today for $2.99. And with the discount, it was less than $2.50! Not even THREE DOLLARS!!!

Posted

Being extremely tired, waiting for someone to talk to me on yahoo......

Posted

Sitting in jail

Luuucky

Posted

Dyeing black faded clothes black. Strange thing to do this time of the morning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.