Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching Santa Claus2 with my mom while coughing and blowing my nose.

I'm getting a cold.

Posted

Watching Team America and actually looking forward to work tomorrow. I love crackheads making returns in the cosmetics store....

Posted

Sipping some yummy drinkies and listening to Fergie.

Posted

Trying to decide if I feel like hitting up city club later. I've never been on christmas night, I'm kinda curious.

Posted

Trying to decide if I feel like hitting up city club later. I've never been on christmas night, I'm kinda curious.

Oooh, good idea.

Posted

Making wishes that I know will come true.

Posted

Hooking up my new laptop speakers and subwoofer Phee got me for Christmas. :happy:

Posted

Hooking up my new laptop speakers and subwoofer Phee got me for Christmas. :happy:

Trade ya for the crap I got!!

Nah. I value our friendship too much to do that to you..... :laugh:

Posted (edited)

Trade ya for the crap I got!!

Nah. I value our friendship too much to do that to you..... :laugh:

:laughing ... Brenda ... I don't know what to do now ... I can hear music on my laptop!!!

I'm blaring Dismantled - War Dream right now!!

What's it with laptop's and their tiny ass speakers?

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Looking at all the great gifts I got this year.

Posted

Got some nice things from my friends but Santa didn't grant me my one wish. Guess it's one of those things you gotta handle yourself. Posting a pic of my new leather trench coat I got for Xmas.

Posted

Just getting out of the shower.

Posted

Bitching about my cable modem connection ... and watching Miami Vice. :drool

Posted

Bitching about my cable modem connection ... and watching Miami Vice. :drool

I heard it sucked bad.......

Oh I am listening to bryan adams and about to go shower and try not to scalp my head with a razor again.......that shit still hurts

Posted

Miami Vice was awesome!!!!

Posted

I don't know man.....colin farrill disappointed me in alexander, not because of the gay thing, cause I know that is how the time period was, but he had hot naked rosario dawson there and just didn't care.....forshame lol

Posted

Getting ready to go hang out with Klaus. And watching Barney with my daughter.

Posted

working on next week schedules for work.

Posted

Fuming mad about someone outright lying ... but giggling inside because I know I can prove it.

Posted

Fuming mad about someone outright lying ... but giggling inside because I know I can prove it.

I think I already know....get em baby ;)

Posted

I think I already know....get em baby ;)

You do. :happy:

Posted

Afterglowing!!!!!

Posted

Afterglowing!!!!!

dont look in my room, theres a bright glow... it lights up all of Ann Arbor and Ypsi... you A2/Ypsi folks, the lights are from me. sorry

Posted (edited)

Thinking about pouncing someone again to "lady in red"!!!!!!

Edited by Gothmama25
Posted

Looking at my living room and wondering if I should clean now or later.

Decisions decisions....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.