Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

watching "I love the 90s"

Posted

Waiting for my friend to get here.

Posted

counting the days.

Posted

debating on if my head/stomach will let me go to dagohir practice in a little bit

Posted

Sitting at work bored.

Posted

Enjoying my week off :coffee:

Posted

trying to find something fun to do.

Posted

using my jedi mind tricks to get someone to make me something to eat

Posted

I am sitting home board, if you got my number call me..if not PM me or YIM me I give to you..please Kid Nap me today or tommrow.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

wondering if i will be able to sleep tonight

Posted

Waiting for a call from someone.

Posted

Sitting at my desk. Contemplating unhooking and moving the laptop into the front room though and stratigizing Bloodrayne with Phee.

Posted (edited)

Trying to devise a plan for new years. There is this awesome party happening at this club called Wake the Dead, it's a NYE Masquerade ball, but I run the risk of bumping into my ex there, and that will just make me feel bad. But I really want to go! Damn it!!

Edited by glc
Posted

hoping that somebody calls me soon

Posted

Plotting to steal some of Phee's posts. :laugh: :innocent

... I just noticed I broke 8,000 and said I need more. Phee said I could use some of his. :laugh:

Posted

For the record some people not have my YIM s/n it is: catseyeofthewiccan

Thanks,

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

installing my new game

Posted

Eating candy, debating if I want to play X Box before the kids get here.

Posted

admiring my new 7900 geeforce acrd and looking at asus P5 mainboards

Posted

Sitting at work bored. It's a dead dead day. I need a distraction. Working at a self storage place means waiting for someone to come in.

using my jedi mind tricks to get someone to make me something to eat

Strange, I've had this feeling for 2 days now that I should be cooking someone dinner. I have no idea why I would think that.

Posted

missing my wife

Posted

buying stuff

Posted

Cooking something I probably won't eat.

Posted

Eating something that probably should be cooked.... (just kidding)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.