Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Watching BloodRayne.

Pretty movie ... that's all I got to say right now.

And noticing that BloodRayne wears black and red .......

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Trying to stay awake after only 2 hrs of sleep and nursing a sore throat from singing last night

Posted

he was da bomb last nite......

Posted

he was da bomb last nite......

Ya I don't think so, I am happy people just didn't run in fear lol.

Posted

WERKING

Posted

Weeping for my colon.

At the pot luck yesterday at work someone brought in an indian dish that was really good, but I am suffering still from yesterday :tear :tear

Posted

Packing. Moving sux!

Posted

trying to tune a guitar with a bent neck

Posted

Drooling over Toshiba's new Regza flat panel LCD HD DVD tv's.

Posted

Drooling over Toshiba's new Regza flat panel LCD HD DVD tv's.

Just drooling.... no reason....

Posted

cluster by cluster data recovery

Posted (edited)

Just drooling.... no reason....

I got my Crutchfield catalog in the mail today .... Oh how I love electronics ...

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Syncing my RAZR and my MacBook.

Posted

Im at work....there is nothing else to do , so I get online........ :thumbup:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Just got done shaving my head....smooth like a baby's bottom. can't wait to go out tonight :)

Posted

Pooping. :happydance

Posted

Sitting at work BORED!!!!!. Dead day in the rental office and stuck using dialup until they finally get out here and set up the cable modem. Can't wait to get upstairs where my PC is sitting hooked up to a cable modem.

Posted

Sitting at my desk, conemplating food.

Posted

At werk

Posted

Thinking - about stuff ... and things.

Posted

downloading movies and cleaning some cd's

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.