Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just finished eating my ice cream but unlike SOME women that are just fartoo thin for my own good...I can tell I ate it by 10pm tonite when I go to bed and look at my huge tummy

Posted

listening to music and hanging out talking with my husband (dr mojo) and good friend and room mate Zae

Posted

Listening to Live365 99.9 Electric Front ...

trying to decide what in the world I want to eat.

Wondering why I'm not tired.

Posted

thinking about my birthday... which is saturday! :animier:

Posted

thinking about my birthday... which is saturday! :animier:

Are you celbrating it with anyone?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Geting Ready for Another Garage Sale Day!! If anyone want's come to my garage sale

It's 5871 Farmington Rd. West Bloomfield, MI 48322

We, got tons of stuff to sell..

You name it, we proalby got it for sale.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

I WAS chatting with this guy on yahoo messenger who pissed me off! We have been chatting for 2 years about everything under the sun. I told him point blank I will never sleep with you. Period.

So finally he admits we don't have enough in common to be friends and hang out (he lives on the west side, so it is possible) but that he thinks I am hot so he kept talking to me.

Waste a yr or 2 of my life making me think your not shallow will you? Ignore!

Posted

Recovering from the five thousand jello shot party at the house last night. I looked out my window we have enough empty cans outside to buy a new frat house.

Posted

getting ready to take a shower

Posted

had lots of sex and now eating

Posted

Go manic queen!

I''m sniffling and coughing and sneezing and just made myself a hot tottie.

I'm sick and being a big whiny baby about it. :baby:

Posted

Okay, the hot tottie is working it's hot tottie-ness magic.

Now, I'm feeling sleepy...very very... :sleeping

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Making a midnight-ish snack.

Posted

Winding down and get ready for bed. The sun is coming out and I must hide from it. :wink

Posted

Getting ready for work.

Posted

sitting here

Posted

arguing over the phone with my fucking band members.

Posted

waiting on a call :happy:

Posted

I have free time for once this week.

Posted

Dancing around like a fool. . .I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :peanutbutterjellytime :peanutbutterjellytime :peanutbutterjellytime :peanutbutterjellytime :peanutbutterjellytime :peanutbutterjellytime

Posted

Wishing there were 2 bathrooms here damnit!

Posted

listening to music and waiting for my husband to get home

Posted

:thumbup: GOOD JOB GAUGE! Now get me one! :laugh:

Being totally unglued because my home isn't my home anymore... i wanna be at my other home and just have everything transport over there for me minus the crap I don't want :happydance

Posted

Eating Wasbiee Peas...yummy snack.

-CatsEye :cat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.