Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to drive to Flint. Its over an hour away.

Posted

Im should be filling orders changing prices creating new products. Well It will be a late night im not. and thinking about smoking a cig

Posted

Getting up the uts to go pick up my adoption kitten w/o a damn piece of equipment for her at all...I'm doomed (look for post)

Posted

Getting ready to go wake a grumpy teen for her stitches removal then....um.....return some wires......oh and a power cord......make a few deliveries.....slow today.

Posted

Getting ready to go wake a grumpy teen for her stitches removal then....um.....return some wires......oh and a power cord......make a few deliveries.....slow today.

So, you want goto that Fetish Show Saturday still? If get the avance tickets for $10.00 a peace will you pay me back. Give me a call we talk about it further.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

having a pow wow

Posted

Taking a break from packing. . . :mellow:

Posted (edited)

Eating jellybeans. Haha. I just got a buttered popcorn one.

Tried to convince my daughter we should go see Phee for lunch, but she wouldn't agree. :cry

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Eating jellybeans. Haha. I just got a buttered popcorn one.

Tried to convince my daughter we should go see Phee for lunch, but she wouldn't agree. :cry

It happens

Posted

Being broke, bitchy and bored.

Posted

Wondering why women seem to take me as some kind of a bitch when I'm one of the nicest people that I can be.

Posted

Wondering why women seem to take me as some kind of a bitch when I'm one of the nicest people that I can be.

Did you call someone a predator again Saephyr?

*giggle*

Ya know I love ya. :happy:

Posted

i wish I would have said something like that but no...I hadn't drank a BOTTLE of vodka and gotten freaked out and talked out of my asshole!

I love you also

Posted

Chatting to a hot guy!

Posted

watching the worse body builder video :blink

Posted

Doing my buffallo bill impression.....do you wanna fuck me? I'd fuck me....

Posted (edited)

Not sleeping. This is dumb of me.

Edited by saechalyn
Posted

same here =)

Posted

just getting home from a long ass day

Posted

trying to decide what to wear tonight and listening to ipm

Posted

I'm watching comedy central and post whoring all by my lonesome

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Contemplating going to a birthday party. Who has a birthday party at 11:30 am?!?

Posted

Waiting to leave for work.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.