Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Worrying about Meg and wanting to beat down the AC people for taking too long.

Posted

At werk

Posted

coloring my hair.

post-469-1154544210_thumb.jpg

Posted

Dreading leaving my house.....

Posted

eating gummy bears on a full stomach

Posted

Stripping down to my guiness boxers and contomplating what the hell I'm going to make for dinner.

And wishing I wasnt a cheap ass and put in central air last year.

TLS

Posted

Looking through Betty Page Images for my next body enhancement

Posted

Laying on my bed with my laptop waiting for Phee to return from walking the dog.

Posted

waiting on my friends to get here

Posted

Listening to my kids whine and scream while I TRY to get things done around the house.

SUCH bad timing for an open house.

Posted

Feeling jittery about my interview tommorrow (it's one of two)

Posted

Feeling jittery about my interview tommorrow (it's one of two)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Luck hun!!!

Posted

Thanks

Posted

:devil Goofing off on the internet.

Posted

downloading music and watching the outer limits

Posted

Basking in the glory of DGN

Posted

:devil Listening to people doing poetry and drinking coffee,posting on DGN

Posted

Thinking about how dull this summer has been, and wondering if I can remedy that before it's over.

Posted

Watching a show about UFO's while doing laundry.

Posted

drinking a soda pop

Posted

talking to pharoh and wishing my gummy bears werent all the way in my room.

Posted

:devil Rolling cancer sticks(cigarettes),nothin exciting.

Posted

getting ready to hopefully go out tonight. also waiting to find out if i am gonna have a ride tonight.

Posted

Being very, very tired. Listening to a 7 year old BEG me to take her to the Chinese buffet.

Posted

And sitting here with a microwave rice heat pack on my neck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.