Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sipping ice water.

Posted

Wondering if I can get my kids math class changed for next yr. She got str8 a's in everything but that then she goes and picks yet an even harder class for next yr.

Posted

Being really pissy....

I've given up on having a nice car...

=(

Why is everyone allowed to have nice unscratched, undented cars? While everybody hits mine, dents it, scratches it, and abuses it?

Why MY car?

I've NEVER hit anyone, scratched a car, ever did anything to anyones car?

Why do they do it to me? =( =( =(

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Getting ready to go take a look at our new apartment, all the work is done on it and we can go look at it now =) .....

Posted (edited)

Being really pissy....

I've given up on having a nice car...

=(

Why is everyone allowed to have nice unscratched, undented cars? While everybody hits mine, dents it, scratches it, and abuses it?

Why MY car?

I've NEVER hit anyone, scratched a car, ever did anything to anyones car?

Why do they do it to me? =(  =(  =(

Because people are inconsiderate assholes?

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

waiting for my son to take a nap so i can go get pierced

Posted

At werk

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Eatting a yummy chicken burrito from Qdoba =)

Posted

Sitting in front of my laptop, at home (YES! I am NOT at work!) being sick ...

... The boss sent me home after half a day today and told me to sleep.

And I'm gonna.

Posted

Saying "Goodnight"

Posted

feeling the burn

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Trying to pick out something to wear to the Tigers game that isn't going to be hot as hell ... :erm

Posted

Contemplating if I want cereal or peanut butter and honey sandwich........

Posted

contemplating a nissan grand tourismo.

24 valve engine from a 300ZX. i dont think i could aford it but i recon it can be modded into an uber-gothic motor

Posted

Thinking about spoons

Posted

looking for more pics of johnny ofner

Posted

Trying to keep myself above water (or whatever this liquid is)

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting for the sweetens and Parental unit to show up. ... :erm :grin

Posted

Wondering why Meg is waiting for a box of pixiesticks and a copymachine

Guest Megalicious
Posted

So I can get all hyper and make copies of my ass all night ... =) Goshhhh Phee! ... It's as clear as DAY !!!

Posted

Your ass is as clear as day?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Your ass is as clear as day?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something like that ... :whistling :wink =)

Posted

Something like your ass is as clear as day?

Posted

Wondering how long before Meg has to pee... cause you know... the baby is really really pushing down on her bladder right now.

Posted

Wondering if dark wants to push on megs bladder

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.