Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Having fun on our little corner of the world?

Posted

Sweating, and hurting from my sunburn.

Posted

getting ready to start my take home final for eastern philosophy, it's due tomorrow

Posted

=) Talking to a person who likes me for me thus far

Posted

Working out commitment issues in my head and slowly going insane....

Posted

wondering why my ear hurts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Putting on my chucks to go eat !!!! YAY!

Posted

At werk

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting .. he always keeps me waiting .. my little tease ... :wink:happy: (ah anticapation makes it that much more enjoyable!) :grin

Posted

:devil Worried About if I will still have a job in the next few weeks.

Posted

Wondering what to eat and when I'll ever go grocery shopping again...every time I go the damn power goes out.

Posted

I'm looking for my bellybutton

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I'm getting ready to go lie down with my sweetie for a nap :happy:

Posted

Looking up stuff and things in Hawaii ... wishing I could elaborate more ... :whistling

Posted

shopping for balls

Posted

LMAO at Head Wreck. ... and still looking up Hawaii stuff and things.

Posted

Getting tarted up to go out

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Getting tarted up to go out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and oh SO SEXY did you look when you left the house doll! :happy:

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Being pissed at the Heat .. and the pistons for playing like pussies! .... SON OF A BITCH!

Posted

just chillin like a villian

Posted

Listening to the birds and wondering why the hell I never went to bed instead of writing all those damn letters all night.

Posted

Sulking, feeling sorry for myself, wishing I was plastered.

Posted

Sulking, feeling sorry for myself, wishing I was plastered.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:innocent My rule of thumb...always keep a pint of vodka in the freezer for those types of emergencies :whistling

Posted

trying to pretend i'm awake at work

Posted

Hatching a plan for world domination........ :devil

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.