Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

That I am. That I am.

Posted

edited for exibit a!

Posted

Hey! That's your balls on my wall!!! :laughing

Posted

pondering the thank you parcell's contents for phee and rayne

Posted

Wishing I was somewhere else.

Posted

Just finished puting the kids to bed for their nap, now thinking of taking one of my own.

Posted

continuing to wish I was somewhere else, damn procrastination.

Guest Megalicious
Posted (edited)

Waiting for the sweetens to come home so I can get snuggles ! :happy:

S IS FOR SNUGGLES AND SNUGGLES IS FOR ME!!!! =)

Edited by Megalicious
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Wow, When I came home I felt like I needed was to take a nap, but I just can't seem to get sleepy enough to actually do it. So I believe I will play some Paper Mario :happy:

Posted

sobering up.

£55 gone on southern comfort in one sitting

Posted

downloading some music

Posted

Doing battle with my allergies.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Just got done chopping up the body in the bathtub.... oppss did I just say that .. NM :whistling

Posted

Sweating.

Posted

sobering up so i can tackle staircases

Posted

Well, I am going start training with Dishnetwork, to becomem a Satelight Technincan.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Ugh. My A/C broke yesturday....would pick the hottest day so far this year eh? And I have to stay here all day waiting for the cleaners, repair guys and delivery men. Help me I am melting......melting......

I can't go in the basement or I might miss a important call or something, this sucks.

Posted

Training people

Posted

I annoyed somebody online by saying i was a ghost...and i'm waiting for someone to get in contact with me so that i can make some plans..that is all.

Posted

I annoyed somebody online by saying i was a ghost...and i'm waiting for someone to get in contact with me so that i can make some plans..that is all.

*Phee gets his weejee board out*

Posted

i'm not actually a ghost...yet.

i found it all to be very bizarre that someone would flip over such a little thing.

Posted

i'm not actually a ghost...yet.

i found it all to be very bizarre that someone would flip over such a little thing.

that's a releaf... ghosts are hard to feed

Posted

i wouldn't have thought ghosts got hungry?

Posted

Well, fancy that.

I take back what i said.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.