Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

BTW... I'm #9.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know ... but not to fear, I'm catching back up quick. :innocent

Last time I took the Mazda out in a storm it bit me ... I'm scared.

Posted

I know ... but not to fear, I'm catching back up quick. :innocent

Last time I took the Mazda out in a storm it bit me ... I'm scared.

Oh yeah... Did the dealer see it yet?

Posted

Oh yeah...  Did the dealer see it yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blah, not yet. Haven't had the time and it still runs fine. :fear

Posted

I ran fine once... it was great

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I just clean up the kitchen from dinner .. while the pan are soaking I believe I will take a nappy .. I just can't get enough sleep ... :sleeping

Posted

:devil Drinking coffe and playing on the computer.

Posted

Going to go take a nap.

Posted

Catching up on what the hell has been going on here. :nut

Posted

Trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my night....

Posted

Tired, and I have to open my department tomorrow. I just got home.

Posted

goin' to bed, gotta babysit tomorrow.

Posted

:whistling Drinking a cup of coffee at trixy's coffee house,smoking a cigarette,and playing on the computer.

Posted

left the secondary nashville industrial night cos no one was there to get a burger, eat it and warm up my feet with a hairdryer (cos socks don't work fast enough).

cheers,

noshow

Posted

Noticing I just snagged the # 10 overall spot ... not to far behind Marc now. :happy:

Posted

Kind of being in limbo at werk

Posted

Kind of being in limbo at werk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How low can you go?

Posted

Like *holds up hands* this much

Posted

Ahh! I know what you mean, but then again I can read your mind.

Posted

:devil Doing what I do best,being antisocial. :devil

Posted

Catching up on what the hell has been going on here.  :nut

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tear

sAME HERE!

yA DISAPPEAR FROM THE CLUB A FEW WEEKS AND EVERYONE FORGETS YOU EXIST..............I WANT PITY HUGS DAMN YOU ALL :innocent

Posted

PITY HUG and lick and nibble and bite and scratch and ...ooopppsss got carried away........

I'm sitting here being silly it's one of the things I do best.... :nut

Posted

Procrastinating doing laundry/cleaning my room. Someone yell at me to clean!

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Procrastinating doing laundry/cleaning my room.  Someone yell at me to clean!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CLEAN !! ANGELA CLEAN!!! (hey you asked lol )

I am talking to mikey =) yyarrr

Posted

CLEAN !! ANGELA CLEAN!!! (hey you asked lol )

I am talking to mikey =) yyarrr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank ye ma'am

Posted

Amazing Phee with my Rubik's cube skills and discussing CD mastering with Phee.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.