Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching Phee hook up his new toy. :happy: And very happy he likes it. :grin

Posted

Thinking ........

Posted

having a boring end to a boring night.

Posted

listening to my tea kettle and waiting for company...trying like mad to not fall asleep!

Posted

Watching aqua teen hunger force....

Posted

Just got home, not too pleased at how late it is....where did the weekend go?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Eating chocolate and telling Jarod what an adorable dorkus he is =)

Posted

At training at werk

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Going cleaning crazy =) I have even cleaned the blinds and scrubed some of the wall lol ... ahhh it looks so much better .. plus this means I wont have to clean as much when we move =)

Posted

being nervous

Posted

Being annoyed with the healthcare field.

... You try to do something right ...

Posted

Trying to decide what to wear to necto...dunno if I'm in a corset kinda mood or not...

Posted

Trying to decide what to wear to necto...dunno if I'm in a corset kinda mood or not...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't been in a corset kind of mood in such a long time.......

Oh yeah back to the thread ......I am :ralph and other things and it's not a pretty site.......calgon take me away......

Posted

Watching the clock...waiting for 5pm to hit so I can get the Feck outta this place. (work)

Posted

Listening to a CD.

Posted

Wired and tired,(odd mix)

Posted

Im on my way to meet up with Wayne ....  :wink Right Bren?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was postponed until next week!

That's okay. He'll be going to Detroit a lot.

Posted

hoping wayne hides brenda in his suitcase when he comes to detroit

Posted

Trying to pull myself away from this thing and go take a nap.

Posted

Feeling stir crazy

Posted

Feeling tired ... but *sigh* can't ... pull ... myself ... away ...

Posted

Typing

Posted

Looking up greek gods.

Posted

Thinking about squirrels

Posted

"I saw a squirrel, it was going like this ..."

Playing word association with Phee.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.