Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

oooooooooo ok *hushes up*

Posted

Getting ready for work.

Posted

waiting for my boss to get off the phone

Posted (edited)

Sitting upstairs in the kids room with my laptop supervising them cleaning up before dinner.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Still wondering why BK doesn't lie closer than no where Howell MI

Posted

sitting here eating tuna and wondering......

Posted

JUST ended a new topic that's very long and I'm wondering if I can use it to help 2 people

Posted

Wondering what the hell she's talking about ^^^

Posted

Trying to firgure out how the hell to get to cc lol

Posted

Smoking out of Astralcrux's brand spankin' new hookah! :D

Posted

sitting here trying to finger out what to eat .......... :doh

Posted

eating and trying to regain control over my muscles

Posted

I'm just smug like the chesire cat right now........ :whistling

Posted

eating a popsicle

Posted

:devil :fear

Posted

Being very happy I just bought Phee's birthday present for an awesome price. :happy:

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Being happy for Phee! =)

Posted

I'm wondering why I didnt see saephyr at city on saturday....

Posted

contimplating.... and being happy about finding lots of good books at salvation army. Styx got a new skirt! OMG this one shirt makes him look so badass.

Posted

Stalking ac...hehehe

Posted

I am trying to wake up. It's not werking so well....

Posted

must...... wake..... up

Posted

talking on the phone

Posted

Looking at all the yarn I just bought. I'm gonna make me some hair falls...soon as I figure it out.

Posted

Also: stalking someone on myspace. Teehee.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.