Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wanting to be outside at a park with Rayne

Posted

hoping wayne hides brenda in his suitcase when he comes to detroit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL

I'm sure I'll be coming up fairly often.

Posted

Thinking about Wayne "comming up" while Brenda is around

Posted

Thinking about Wayne "comming up" while Brenda is around

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It happens all the time.

Posted

Thinking about stuff ... and things.

Like the fact that I should go buy groceries ...

And hide my Mountain Dew in my room, under my bed perhaps.

Posted

Getting confused at werk

Posted

About to go get food.

Posted
:drool ... I'm hungry.
Posted

I am batman

Posted

waiting for a phone call

Posted

I can call you... if you want to stop waiting for a phone call

Posted

I was finally able to eat something without it coming right back up ......yeah for toast......

Posted

I am working on my Silent Hill 4 file...trying to get any ending but the really really bad one...that one I allready acheieved lmao

Posted

Not working up to my full potential.

Posted

Is trying to steal my title around here :tear What did I ever do to you... :cry

Posted (edited)

Daydreaming about the 17-inch MacBookPro.

Wishing work was about to be over than about to begin.

Enjoying the new Black Heart Procession album (so pretty).

cheers,

noshow

[editor's note: adding a signature. oh yay! quotes!]

Edited by NoShow
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Going through little ppl clothes and crying.. they always make me cry becasue they are so little .. and cute ... :cry

Posted

I was little and cute once... it was great

Posted

LOL

Posted

Thinking.

Posted

:devil Relaxing at the coffee house in Mt Clemens.

Posted

Noticing I am #11 in the DGN overall posting thingy.

Posted

Playing.

Posted

Me too ... I should be going grocery shopping, but it's storming and raining.

Posted

Me too ... I should be going grocery shopping, but it's storming and raining.

BTW... I'm #9. :tongue:

I was out checking out the inflatable pool I got for the girls at rummage last year. The lady said it was perfect.. only used once... it has leaks though. I fixed one but I think there's another. =(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.