Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

:devil Just hoping that this job interview turns out good,not a 3 week assignment that ends with no warning.

Right now I am drinking coffee and relaxing.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I am crying, I have gone through 6 boxes of baby clothes, sorting by month. Its not a bad cry but I can't help it. :cry

Posted

Waiting for.... Oops... Never mind... prints are finished!!

Going home to get the pool ready for and evening swim... :-)

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Thinking to myself .. I'm strange. When someone smells good .. or looks good. I think to myself .. I WANT TO EAT THEM!

I ask Jarod all the time if I can eat him..... I think it freaks him out a bit, because I say it so much. :confused

Posted

Eating a salad and plotting world domination. And looking at plane fares. Yeah.

Posted

At werk

Posted

Post whoring, but now I'm done and I'm going to Chesterfield.

Posted

Laying on the couch with my laptop and the dog.

Posted

Laying on the couch with my laptop and the dog.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THAT must not be home yet eh?

sorry I'm done now, I'll leave you alone

*kiss*

Posted

I love you too Odims.

*smile*

Posted

I hate odd numbered letters of strange colors

Posted

Waiting for my hair to be done so I can rinse it out.

Posted

Licking glass and making obscene gestures with my hands

Posted

Laughing at Phee.

Posted

The all laugh at me.... but I will show them....

*Crawls under the table*

Posted

Getting ready to buy 2 end tables and a cophee table.

Hot, huh?

Posted

whatever happend to to turn tables and a microphone :wink

Posted

OMG Al!!

Wayne just said the same thing when I told him I was buying them.....

Posted

Laying on the couch with my laptop and the dog.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laying on the couch with my laptop and my cat

Posted

Thinking about food.

Posted

Eating a popsicle

Posted

Trying to get tired enuff to sleep

Posted
TRYING to go back to sleep, ahem!
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Pumping myself full of cough drops and gatorade. I think I'm going to take a nap while the sweetens is gone, I think I'll feel a bit better for it.

Posted

I'm being a bitch and I don't care!!

lalalalalalalalalalala

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.