Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok like...

1. I'm married

2. Jarod would kick my ass

3. My wife would remove body parts I like

4. I'm not sure what your trying to say

Posted

wondering what i'm gonna do tonight

Posted

listening to Assemblage 23 and eating rice crispies.

Posted

I am typing this.

Then I'm posting this.

Thin I'm filming something for you all.

Posted

Looking through apartment adds and still listening to Assemblage 23

Posted

Pretending that me posting on DGN is work. Heh, my job can be so boring.

Posted

wondering what vater is filming for us. and getting ready to drive

Posted

at work playing on the very, very slow computer

Posted

drinking throat coat and trying to heal my voice for tonights gig....

Posted

Pondering the horrible accident I witnessed most of while at work and heard all about afterwards, then passed through the damage on my way home.

The driver and two passengers were killed.

Posted

Frack

Posted

I witnessed it while on the phone with Phee. It was ... :erm ... weird.

Posted

sitting at home cause no one wanted to go out with me

Posted

Being alone.. again.

Posted

had a great night at the bar - found my voice - then we got an emergency phone call and Laura's mom was in ICU with kidney failure, so somone else had to fill in for me in our 3rd set while went to the hospital. Just got home. Trippy night.

Posted

having a really huge headache and starting to fall aslee........................................

*snore*

Posted

:devil Notta a thing

Posted

Having the dumberer arguement with my kid over who's middle finger is more 'hard core'. I guess her's wins because of her chipped black polish as mine is as she calls it: covered in fairy sprinkles. (glitter)

Posted

drinking some yummy wine and relaxing

Guest Megalicious
Posted

packing,cleaning, filling in some dents in the wall (I love the smell of spackel =) ) and crying, everything makes me cry these days, I'm a big pussy.

Thinking I need to clean out the frige .. that shall be may next "project"...

Posted

Thinking about "Us".... see fasion thread for details

Posted

now I'm thinking about "us" too

Posted

Stuff.

Posted

eating evil yogurt,

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.