Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

pondering a shower then walking down to the coffee shop

Posted

Thinking about getting in my car.

Posted

Just got done playing eurkre with the family

Posted

watching scrubs season 1

Posted

watching scrubs season 1

LOVE THAT SHOW!

Posted

being very tired of being a kittens new scratching post...ouch

Posted (edited)

im at work bdt pipe and tobacco and body piercing in roseville,(come see me!) listening to bloodhound gang chasey lain... here is her picture... lol i had to look up who she is... she is a stripper now being comfortable to say this... shes pretty hott... and doesnt pull off the like slut thing she looks more like a well rounded porn star ya know??? lol if that is even possible... idk gotta love the blood hound gang

post-651-1157569165_thumb.jpg

Edited by on3_m0r3_fix
Posted

If you can be comfy about talking about anyone's looking sexy or yummy in any way...this would be the place on3...

Just a bit too skinny for me...I'd break it

Posted

If you can be comfy about talking about anyone's looking sexy or yummy in any way...this would be the place on3...

Just a bit too skinny for me...I'd break it

see here is the thing you would think you would break it... but shes like almost 30 so ya know she knows how to work anyone in bed lol... shes still hott... im not fond of jenna jameson personally but being bored i found the best pic i have ever seen of her.

post-651-1157570501_thumb.jpg

Posted

I can appreciate that however... the eyes have to be happy b 4 the rest of me gets any responses at ll.

I used to think that a lot of porn gals were incredible.

I still think a few can be said to be very attractive but no one with plastic parts at all, not to say it's wrong, just not my style to look at I guess?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Getting ready for work, worring about Keegan (he hasn't been feeling well). Dreading therepy (but still going before work).

Missing listening to my music loud =)

Actually taking some time to put on some make-up (instead of going the mommy way, all natural).

Listen to Bleach, I dug it out after not listening to it forever.

Just sitting here which I NEVER get a chance to do anymore =)

Posted

Smiling for Megababes.

Chatting with my pal COTN

Posted

waiting for my diner to be done

Posted

being damned hungry

Posted

im yawning

Posted

Sitting on the couch with my laptop being sick.

Posted

Cleaning up my 300 gig hard drive that I just realized I filled up :(

Posted

Talking to Phee. :happy:

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Cleaning up my 300 gig hard drive that I just realized I filled up :(

that you "filled up" on more then one way

Now Im laughing .... :laugh:

Posted

that you "filled up" on more then one way

Now Im laughing .... :laugh:

lol hey now, it's nothing like that......that stuff is on my other hard drive :p

Shit I have only freed up like 6 gigs......damn these tv shows :erm

Posted

well I have now got 12 gigs free....but I can fill that up in no time....must look for another drive...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.