Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Figuring out how to commit homicide on someone called BOREDOM...I guess I could take a nap... :( :sleep::unsure:

Posted (edited)

playing on here one cuz i am bored and two talking to my love/ bugen him to be trueful well he try to clean hiz room. lookging forward to it being friday cuz i'll be back in detroit to go to I-Rock Club on friday night to see Spyder baby and Elemental i can't wait

Edited by TheVampireZoey
Posted

Going crazy and feeling homicidal, my son is really getting on my last nerve.

Posted

Sitting here ... bored.

Glad we have a bathroom door again

... and my neck hurts.

Posted

Werking n'stuff

Posted

Feeling guilty because I'm not at the hospital.

Posted

Feeling like a spoonbilled duck at a party store being attacked by russian squids

Posted

NOT being busy at werk.

Contemplating whether or not to clean out my bank account with an impulse shopping spree at Target on my lunch break.

I'm thinking NOT....

so I might just sit here and eat my dang apple instead! :thumbup:

Posted

trying not to pass out asleep at the computer desk.

Who wants to volunteer to make my Queen of hearts costume for me? I have a feeling that it's never going to get done.

Posted

Trying to sober up.. and BTW, Steven, I'm coming to see you rock out again this Satuday!

Posted

watching kim possible. she can do anything ya know

Posted

pondering what i am going to do with myself for the rest of the night...perhaps a movie is in order...

Posted

:peanutbutterjellytime dancing cause I got to go poo! Yay! :animier:

Posted

Wondering if I am just going to be in a bad mood for the rest of my life now, or if I'll eventually figure out what's pissing me off and get over it. It's been about 2 weeks now.

Posted

sitting here with a headache, during a night of drinking. I want to go to bed, but i dont.

Posted

Doing stuff.

Posted

wondering if my homeless friend is ok and if he found a place to sleep last night as I can't afford any more motel rooms for him and he has run out of time at most other peoples houses.....

I hope he finds a job or something soon.

Posted

looking through my aunt's stuff

Posted

chattin' with DBK

Posted

Trying to get on myspace! GRrr! :cry

Posted

Talking to my Spoon :happy:

Posted

Wondering why everyone is so mean to me lately....wondering if my mum will be ok......wondering how she let herself get this sick and out of shape.

Posted

Cleaning my nasty house.

Posted

freezing and starving

Posted

goofing off on the new computer I bought,drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes,nothin special.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.