Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who's "Fuming" And how did he get so lucky? :wink

ROFL

I'm spackling. Fun, fun, fun......

Posted

Trying to get sober before I go to bed. Fuck I'm tired.

Posted (edited)

Just cleaned off a spot on our bookcase for the x-box games so I could get them off the floor and away from the dog hair.

... Emily is cruising in Midnight Club.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

watching clockwork orange, thinking about how great tonight is gonna be :)

Posted

Getting ready to go chant freebird while steven's on stage. And making myself look pretty ;)

Posted

Sitting in a hotel in Cleveland Ohio. With the people I stay with while they come down here to visit family.

Posted

just got done wrapping the last of my gifts. Damn, after spending about $200 that i've been wanting to save it doesnt look like much. I'm so dissappointed. But i hope that my next check and a half will make up for it.

Does anyone know if any homes that are 3+ bedrooms 2-3 baths that are for rent near or in Lenawee County?

Posted

Getting ready to drive out to Garden City to pick up my daughter and drive out to my sister's in Troy.

Posted

nothing at all for once

Posted

Going to midnite mass.

they actually let a guy like me in there.

Posted

getting ready for bed and hoping that ex will be here at 10am to drop off my son.

Posted

Waiting for a friend to come over so i can unwrap her :)

Posted

Sitting in my hotel room in Cleveland using a friend's laptop he let me bring. Bored out of my skull.

Posted

waiting for my daughter to fall asleep so i can play santa and then go to bed.

Posted

Hardly workin'! Actually, eating dinner at work, yum frozen dinners!

Posted

trying to get to 1,000 posts so i can get a lil square.

Posted

Trying to wake up.

Posted

Missing my Odims like crazy.

*whimpers*

Posted

Getting ready to go to my sisters house for christmas dinner.

Posted

putting on my favorite body lotion....pomegranate...

Posted

talking on the phone and listening to my daughter throw a fit.

Posted

Wishing I was there with my kids in tow.

Posted

Missing my Odims like crazy.

*whimpers*

Missing you too sweetness

Posted

waking up for the third time today

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.