Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Waiting for the Mazda guy to call ... baking gingerbread cookies ... doing some laundry ... thinking about a nap.

Posted

Waiting for the Mazda guy to call ... baking gingerbread cookies ... doing some laundry ... thinking about a nap.

Wishing my wife felt better

Posted

Making snot bubbles and wishing that the zits would just go away.

Posted

Wondering how bad i hurt my truck when I slid into the building this morning... dont think it really did anything but hey.. my truck is all rust held together with paint...

Posted

"Working" and coaching my friend through the realization that a guy she used to date is a total jerkface and she needs to tell him to fuck off.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Trying to get in a shower but Keegan just wont go down for his nap today. Feeling like shit, tired run down and missing my family. (as strange as that my seem) Just all togther feeling lonely....

Posted (edited)

Giving Meg cyberspace hugs.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

planning in my head how im gonna put myself on a diet. I think i've gained 5 lbs since xmas

Posted (edited)

I hate this.

Trying to decide which damn car I want.

Why can't I just keep the one I have? It would make it so much easier.

(well, I know why, because it's a lease and I'm going way over milealge if I keep it)

Just don't give me a choice!!!

Edited by Rayne
Guest Megalicious
Posted

Giving Meg cyberspace hugs.

Being thankful for Mels hugs =)

Posted

pickin n flickin

Posted

:ice:

and

:confused

and

missing my :cat: Begbie

and

:ralph sererely illin'

:baby: cuz my man didn't call me before he went to sleep tonight :censored:

and

praying that I don';t end up in the :doc: tonight/today

and

extremely :sleeping and have STILL not gotten more than 4.5 hrs of rest every other day average

and

wishing I could :grouphug you guys

Posted
:beer: slamming beer
Posted

getting ready to go to a music producer's home to go over some old songs I gave him to listen to to discuss if how and why he thinks I should be on his indy label......

Posted

Good luck Steven

Posted

getting ready to have my daughters 2nd birthday party. they grow up so fast.

Posted

getting ready to have my daughters 2nd birthday party. they grow up so fast.

Tell me about it.

Wait don't.

My oldest is turning 8 in June. My youngest is turning 3 in June.

My other two are turning 7 in August and 5 in September.

... On topic, I'm searching my Mazda dealerships online inventory.

Posted

swearing underneth my breath about how much i dont want to go to work today. My bed was so comfortable!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Drinking a pitcher of beer,at City Club

Edited by Darque Metallion
Posted

sitting here. awake. Took some vicadin to get rid of back pains and a headache. Crashed for....oh....2 or 3 hours. Now im up.

Posted

typing up my excercise routine, just day 1 of two so far on my fitness group

Posted

Being up WAY to early for it being a Sunday.....

getting ready to do a film shoot WAY down in Taylortucky!

he he...

Posted

It was nice meeting you! :happydance

Posted

Being up WAY to early for it being a Sunday.....

getting ready to do a film shoot WAY down in Taylortucky!

he he...

A film shoot? You'll be down in my area for that. Wonder what kind of film......hmmmmmmm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.