Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

making dinner for my daughter

Posted

Waiting for pizza.

Posted

sitting here and watching family guy, laying back in my chair, resting my neck on the back of the chair cuz its sore as hell for some reason

Posted

taunting Pharoh with my hotness

Posted

oh yeah and marking my territory... yeah bitches

Posted

taunting Pharoh with my hotness

bitch

*cat fights*

Posted

Drinking a coke and wishing it wasn't almost 6.

Posted

Sitting at work... about to start working

Posted

Trying not to do a happy dance at work. Man, I'm happy! Finally, I have the proof I need and changes will be made!

Posted

drinking alone

Posted

bitch

*cat fights*

Something wrong?

Posted

Something wrong?

yeah, im trying to kick your ass, but your not taking your hits. Heh

Posted

Wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow. Blah.... I just have to make it through 1 more night and I have some time off yay!

Posted

thinking my date for Friday is a bit nutty lol.

Posted (edited)

Navagating my ex and his best friend around Pontiac via Google Earth and a couple of cell phones.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

thinking I need some agua

Posted

One friend just left....gotta go see another one in a minute....

Oh and I am chatting with a hottie off myspace.......who lives near me.

Its.......snack time! :ice:

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Cleaning =) Tiss the only time I have to clean, is when the children are asleep =)

Posted

about to write a letter

Posted

Counting down the last 5 hours of work. I need a vacation!

Posted

Wow! You eat dinner the same time I usually do.

Posted

Washing curtains so I can pack them away.

Posted

...trying to figure out this myspace thing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.