Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dreading my countdown to werk

Posted

Feeling relaxed.

I just followed up an 8 hour funeral with a 12 hour nap

Neither EVER happen.

Posted

Thinking about using my personal messenger...

Posted

Thinking about using my personal messenger...

I was just using mine ... :happy:

Posted

Being happy that my wife could get some shopping n'stuff....

Posted

Trying to get warm.

Posted

thawing out and trying to relax after shoveling 90 feet of snow

Posted

Im snowed in and super bored! Damn these level 3 snow emergencies!

Posted

Writing in my novel, filling out an app, and talking to a fellow DGNer on yahoo actually.

Posted (edited)

Starting to break in my new combat boots, checking the payment status on the payment I made to pay off my credit card before we leave and waiting for Phee to get back from DQ with ice cream and chocolate.

... and LOVING the new case I got for my RAZR today. I got THIS: http://cgi.ebay.com/Purple-Silicon-Skin-Ca...1QQcmdZViewItem

Only I got mine from Verizon.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Im snowed in and super bored! Damn these level 3 snow emergencies!

Poor...Dear. *hugs*

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

making hot chocolate..Yum :happy:

Posted

Sitting here at werk...

loving my wife

Posted

procrastination has got me again. Going through emails but I gotta go practice......its just so cold in the basement. Oy. We need a frozen smiley. Maybe one with icles hanging from its butt.

Posted

sitting right up against the heat trying to get warm!

Posted

attempting to watch a movie

Posted

I am pondering creating cock bling. Gold embossed maybe with diamonds on the tip....you know, a penis grill!

I bet I will make a fortune!

Its pimpin!

Posted

Wanting to go to Hawaii now with my beautiful wife

Guest Megalicious
Posted (edited)

Drinking a Redbull, trying to get some energy so I can get some things I've been procrastnating, DONE!

Edited by Megalicious
Posted

Drinking a Redbull, trying to get some energy so I can get some things I've been procrastnating on DONE!

How do you get procrastinatiing on Done?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

How do you get procrastinatiing on Done?

Fixed for Phee!

Posted

Danke

Posted

Still pooping. I am NEVER eating at Mc D's again. Period. Well, maybe the fries are safe.

Posted

letting dishes soak in super hot water. debating on whether I should go out tonight or stay home and put colors in my hair. threatening to sell my cat to the gypsies (she's driving me nuts!)

Posted

cooking up curry veggies again tonite... checking my wine rack for red wine... filling my bath tub up .. drinking the rest of my raspberry wine... yeah, thats about it. anticipating sunday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 124 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.