Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Talking to Odims on AIM and it's very late.

and I want him very much.

Posted

WISHING CANDY COMES HOME FAST

FEELIGN ILL AND HOPING THAT I DONT BURN MYSELF OUT TOO BADLY TOMORROW WHIEL I GET READY FOR MY OPERATION AND SHIIIIIIIII

Posted

killing Grunts, Ghouls and Imps on Outbreakgame.com

Posted

thinking about too much

Posted

Trying not to cry.

What's wrong and why you need to :cry

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

I feel another relenship might be to end of the road for me again.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Ordering the new Frontline Album YAY!!!

Posted

cleaning my desk, because I have nothing else to do. :mellow:

Posted

Getting ready for bed.

After some awesome cuddle time with my two year old while he slept in my arms. :wub:

And hoping I can get some sleep tonight ... and hoping if not then hoping Phee can get into the doctor pretty quickly for his sudden snoring issue.

Posted

... and hoping if not then hoping Phee can get into the doctor pretty quickly for his sudden snoring issue.

he might just be over exhausted babe.....has he put on weight recently? that does it too.

Posted

bidding on an electric guitar on EBay, and hacking, snotting, and coughing.

Posted

listening to music and thinking i should be doing something else

Posted

he might just be over exhausted babe.....has he put on weight recently? that does it too.

It's possible. He's going to call the doc on Monday and get her opinion. It started very suddenly while we were on vacation and it's REALLY bad. So the doc may want to rule medical issues out. :happy:

Posted

multitasking...

Posted

OMG!! I am sooo excited! An old friend just found me on yahoo!

Posted

Flying a fighter jet

Posted

Itching. And wanting to go for a ride with LPK!!

Posted

OMG!! I am sooo excited! An old friend just found me on yahoo!

congrats, sis.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Geting ready to pepare for major life dission.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Missing my baby

the trash bag baby?

Posted

the trash bag baby?

No the hot lil red head that lives down the road :innocent

Posted

Oh, I was gonna say, I thought I seen the baby behind the laundrymat by your house.

I'm watching something really gay that Pharoh sent me.

Posted

I'm wondering if Phee got that Anthrax laced package I left at his house.

Posted

Touching up my roots.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.