Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Was gonna go to bed but now I've decided to drink massive amount of coffee.. weeeeee ;)

Posted

I am drinking Dr. M.... while sitting at werk

Posted

Sitting in my office, freezing my butt off, and wishing that my work would have been closed today so I could have stayed in bed.

Trying to decide whether I feel like going out tonight.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Listening to the new "This American Life" I have downloaded and looking around the inter-web =)

Posted

Wondering what I can do other than clean up the mess my brother made knocking down a wall and building a new one.

Posted

Getting the song "Another Brick in The Wall Part 2" stuck in my head....

Posted

Deciding what I'm going to do today.

Posted

taking a break from cooking

Posted

Sitting in wonderment about the vast power of miscommunication

Posted

6 hours of cooking and I'm finally done!

Posted

Cleaning out all of the "This profile no longer exists" members from Alienares Myspace friends list.... so exciting

Posted

Wallowing in my own filth

Posted

Wallowing in my own filth

Thought you changed yourself.

I'm getting my hair pulled by my most annoying daughter.

Posted

data recovery on a PC from manchester whilst repairing a snapped PCB off my new secondhand treadmill

Posted

Investigating strangeness....

Posted

Oh I got some strange for ya......just ask. Whatever it is, I am sure I can top it.

Investigating strangeness....
Posted

Listening to my belly make strange noises.

Posted

Wondering what kind of noises MQ is listening to.

Posted

Strange and unusual noises!

Drinking too much coffee and Red Bull.. blah!

Posted

After delivering yet more sugar to rotting reletives kids teeth....I will go rent never ending story so my kids can see the movie behind the song that The Birthday Massacre covered.....and they are in return making me watch Harold and Maude....a good goth movie. Feel good, kinda.

Posted

Drinking a Sunkist and posting an Easter bulletin.

Posted

still working on that PC. bloody HDD formatting taking its sweet time

Posted

I am going to go poop. Yay! I just might live another year.

With all this going on who needs more drama right?

Thus knowing me personally.....I do not welcome extra shit in my life. LOL!

Pun intended.

Posted

hentai!!

Posted

still working on that PC. bloody HDD formatting taking its sweet time

Get Gdisik yo, I love that prog

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.