Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I DO I DO...

I need a starship... something with cool curves, and a hyperdrive, that'll get me to Tau Citi in like an hour...

Oh, and fuzzy dice...

Whatcha got form me?

CixWicked

i gots this:

Space%20Fiction%20Andromeda%20Spaceship%

Posted

I feel You want to be kevin sorbo eh?

Posted

Planing my escape home =) .... I'm going to LA for a week in June!! I'm horribly homesick.

double double.

Posted

I DO I DO...

I need a starship... something with cool curves, and a hyperdrive, that'll get me to Tau Citi in like an hour...

Oh, and fuzzy dice...

Whatcha got form me?

CixWicked

Baaaaad Ass... does it come in Goth blood Red?

CixWicked

Posted

Baaaaad Ass... does it come in Goth blood Red?

CixWicked

Telling Cix to get GET TO SCHOOL!!!

Posted

The flower remedies actually tasted good and did make me feel better.......I felt a tiny something. It was nice.

Posted (edited)

Eating all the peanut m & m's out of the candy bag.

Laughing at my Chihuahua puppy who is chasing the big dog around the house.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Eating all the peanut m & m's out of the candy bag.

Laughing at my Chihuahua puppy who is chasing the big dog around the house.

:laugh:

Posted

nothing... absofuckinglutly nothing I hate my job.

Posted

nothing... absofuckinglutly nothing I hate my job.

Someone needs a hug

Posted

nothing... absofuckinglutly nothing I hate my job.

Hey, I'm doing nothing too.

Posted

Hey, I'm doing nothing too.

thinking...... hmmmmm

Posted

We can all do nothing!

hey i am working!!!

Posted

hey i am working!!!

I'm telling Phee to stop it.

Posted

hiding from the cockroaches

Posted

Watching the people's court as I sit and wait...

Posted

Watching the people's court as I sit and wait...

Thinking that Odims should become a Judge

Posted

Playing with my puppy, who is now in my lap.

Posted

Thinking that Odims should become a Judge

Judging everyone, "Y'all is guilty!!!!"

Posted

I'm feeling pretty gangsta rap right now, listening to DMX...

CixWicked

Posted

Accomplished. I got angry at the Ortho 's office ... they called radiology and they ENSURED them that they would have the CT report by 1:45, so my appointment got moved 15 minutes instead of a week.

I can handle that.

Sucks I'll probably be a little late picking up my daughter now from school, but I'll live.

Posted

I'm feeling pretty gangsta rap right now, listening to DMX...

CixWicked

Everybody get your candles ready.... there is gunna be a BLACKOUT

Posted

Everybody get your candles ready.... there is gunna be a BLACKOUT

LOL... THAT WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY... phee you made me smile.

Shoot yourself...

Cix

Posted

Dreading my son's sedated MRI tomorrow. He's 4, and Autistic ... he's going to freak out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.