Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to head out the door. Got an appointment and shit.

Posted

Plotting....

Posted

Plotting too...plotting how to get my snot on Joni's face when she's 45 minutes away...

Posted

Drying off.

Posted

Talking to pool table movers.

Posted (edited)

Thinking my little brother is an evil manipulator.

Either that or his wife made him do it, which there really isn't any difference.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Playing pool.... sort of

Posted

Im going to come off pathetic and emo here...but....Crying.

Posted

i was warshing my socks, but now i'm done, so

i introduced myself.

go look!

Posted

NOT sleeping. Unfortunatly.

Posted

Cleaning the house, making phone calls and drinking my coffee.

Posted

Wanting to take a shower, but worrying about whether or not the lightning might "get me" via the shower head.....

Posted

Just got back from the puppy's vet visit ... waiting for places to open cuz I'm starving ... laughing at Phee playing with the dogs.

Posted

waiting for something to dry.

Posted

Rubbing my butt, this chair is hard.

Posted

rubbing the chair, my ass is hard

Posted

rubbing the chair, my ass is hard

Damn girl we need to get together

Posted

Ebaying.. buying another phone.

Posted

Talking to Kelly and her brother on yahoo

Posted

Hoping that my face stops hurting so bad

Posted

Hoping that my face stops hurting so bad

Next time I tell you something, you'll listen won't you?

Posted

Next time I tell you something, you'll listen won't you?

Huh? were you talking?

Posted

Huh? were you talking?

Don't make me lay my goon hand down :pimp

Posted

Thinking that this is getting serious enough for the serious thread

Posted

Thinking that this is getting serious enough for the serious thread

seriously

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.