Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Drinking coffee and talking with an old friend.

Posted

Wondering

Posted

Changing my avatar and wishing my lunch wasn't almost over

Posted

Hating the fact that I have to deal with my ex MIL who hates me with a passion picking up my daughter in 3 hours.

Posted

hoping in a major way that i get this friggen job

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Taking a break to cool down after my hour workout. =)

Posted

Wishing I didn't have to be alone when the daughter gets picked up ...

and my dinner plans just cancelled, so I'm thinking about what to do after the daughter gets picked up now with the boys.

Posted

Taking a break to cool down after my hour workout. =)

Go Meg!!

I'm trying to focus on work after going for a walk to visit some horses. Horses who rejected my peppermints, I might add.

Posted

I was going to make pancakes until I found out I am missing a key ingredient...Pancake Mix. So I have moved on to making a Veggie BLT with Facon.

Posted

Wow you just reminded me Of BLT's. With REAL bacon. I almost forgot about that. I can eat a real BLT now!!! Must have one.

Oh damn I just remembered I can't eat tomatos. Damn! :cry

Posted

Burning nip/tuck season one

Posted

Wonering if all this is worth it........YEP, one day I will be ritch :thumbup:

Must get back to school work :cry

Posted

Wonering if all this is worth it........YEP, one day I will be ritch :thumbup:

Must get back to school work :cry

It is worth it. Trust me...I go thru that alot. Accept being a Counselor I won't necessarily be rich...but I will probably make enough to pay off my student loan bills....in....10-20 years.

Posted

Wow you just reminded me Of BLT's. With REAL bacon. I almost forgot about that. I can eat a real BLT now!!! Must have one.

Oh damn I just remembered I can't eat tomatos. Damn! :cry

no tomatoes!!????

Now I been thru some heavy shit in my life, shit that would make most kiddies poop in their panties, but THAT is freaking torture!! I must must MUST have tomatoes in my life, they are growing in my backyard right now......no tomatoes!!??? why god why?????

Posted

what am I doin?

sneezing, snotting, sore throating, shivering, wishing i was sleeping, coughing, tea drinking, that sorta thing.

oh and Im having weird ass sick dreams, the kind you get when you get a fever.

I dreamt I worked for Dog the bounty hunter (he thought I was a bit too mean on my technique) then I dreamed I was back in LA riding the bus in the middle of a rainstorm at night and my fricken bus kept crashing into other buses and parked cars and houses and I was holding onto the seat (no seat belts) and telling the bus driver he was a dick, and then I dreamed my old house in LA was in the middle of this huge ass desert and I had neglected my backyard severely and it looked like a bunch of brown scrubbrush and tumbleweeds but my veggie garden had all been frost bitten and my mother and little brother were there arguing about who had the rights to my Grandmas pot plants and then I dreamt about guitars.

obviously I have issues.

that is all.

Posted

what am I doin?

sneezing, snotting, sore throating, shivering, wishing i was sleeping, coughing, tea drinking, that sorta thing.

oh and Im having weird ass sick dreams, the kind you get when you get a fever.

I dreamt I worked for Dog the bounty hunter (he thought I was a bit too mean on my technique) then I dreamed I was back in LA riding the bus in the middle of a rainstorm at night and my fricken bus kept crashing into other buses and parked cars and houses and I was holding onto the seat (no seat belts) and telling the bus driver he was a dick, and then I dreamed my old house in LA was in the middle of this huge ass desert and I had neglected my backyard severely and it looked like a bunch of brown scrubbrush and tumbleweeds but my veggie garden had all been frost bitten and my mother and little brother were there arguing about who had the rights to my Grandmas pot plants and then I dreamt about guitars.

obviously I have issues.

that is all.

lol I got my guitar all setup on friday, thats been on my mind lol. Dude the veggie gardend better be in good health dammit! I want corn and habeneros!!!! Oh ya, broccolli too lol

Posted

lol I got my guitar all setup on friday, thats been on my mind lol. Dude the veggie gardend better be in good health dammit! I want corn and habeneros!!!! Oh ya, broccolli too lol

you are totally in the front of the line for the veggie fest brutha.

I was going to ask you about your tele - glad your gonna be playing!

I am looking online at tele "kits" you know, hecho in Mexico stuff that you sand down and paint yrouself and then assemble at home and voila - instant cheapo guitaro! ANyway I'm ordering one in a week or so - we can be dual hackers!

Posted

you are totally in the front of the line for the veggie fest brutha.

I was going to ask you about your tele - glad your gonna be playing!

I am looking online at tele "kits" you know, hecho in Mexico stuff that you sand down and paint yrouself and then assemble at home and voila - instant cheapo guitaro! ANyway I'm ordering one in a week or so - we can be dual hackers!

I'll bring it with me tommorow man, my tele is made in mexico lol it sucks developing the old fingers again lol

Posted

I like pants

Posted

Enjoying the silence.

Posted

its like white and blue.... how can i tell its DGN and not accidentaly post about what i did at lightfighters shower block last sunday in the gimp suit and minigun

Posted

chillin deciding what i wanna do tonight. Kinda bored watching 50 1st dates. Not really doing much.

Posted

Just kinda... yeah

Posted

Trying to find something to do now that everyone's gone.

Posted

playing with DGN settings

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.