Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Deleting Spam Yay!

Thinking that odims really did want to see lindsy lohan naked... but now it's deleted and he can't now

Posted

Thinking that odims really did want to see lindsy lohan naked... but now it's deleted and he can't now

I could pull it back out of you'd like!

Posted

I could pull it back out of you'd like!

Wondering if he means the thread he deleted or what he was using while looking at the thread

Posted

Trying to find a gif I like for my sig. you know, important crap.

Posted

Trying to find a gif I like for my sig. you know, important crap.

that one rawks

Posted

Listening to "Elegy" by Leaves Eyes and checking my very long list of emails............ :cat:

Posted

fighting the sleep monster.

Posted (edited)

Awaiting the lust of my life to walk in my door and make my heart go BOOMBOOMBOOM

& being hungry man damn

also trying how to firgure out how to scan a document and save it into a file in my pc. I am so damned PC illierate. ALSO I lost my Excell program tutorial cd that Spoon sent me so I'm in fat trouble!

Edited by Saephyr
Posted

Mentally preparing to drive to Clarkston, then Lansing, then back home to Westland.. Ah the life of a courier. :ralph

Posted

Checking out my works website

being antisocial as usual

drinking coffee

Smoking a cigarette

making sure I have my OZZ-FEST ticket code,which I do have now.

basically the usual

Posted

Sitting around, ebaying, going through email....

Posted

Trying to get my momentum up for the day

Posted

Buying another cell phone.

Posted

Looking at a piece of paper on the floor my little brother wrote me that says, "You will die." Then there is two more that say "You will die." Then the last says, "Your ass in in my hands."

Posted

Voting for Gavin again.

Please participate, Don't forget to delete your cookies and hit refresh then you can vote as many times as possible.

Posted

Calling car insurance companies for quotes to switch our cars somewhere else.

Posted

Fretting.

I totaled my precious little Hyundai two weeks ago and I WANT A CONVERTABLE DAMNIT! *ahem* Sorry, that was the only-child part of me throwing a little fit...but seriously, I never get anything cool or nice and when I do all my friends go out and their parents buy them something cooler and nicer. I actually pay for my shit. Anyone know where I can get a sassy convertable for $3,760? Yeah...I didn't think so.

HMMMPH =(

Posted

Fretting.

I totaled my precious little Hyundai two weeks ago and I WANT A CONVERTABLE DAMNIT!

No you don't ... not living in Michigan. Not living anywhere where there is snow and road salt.

Posted

Rubbing my cold toes.

Posted

I'm thinking about food. I'm very hungry. I think we are having shrimp but since I'm not the one doing the cooking I don't know. Crap I'm hungry! :drool

Posted

Drying off and wanting Starbucks really really bad.

Posted

Thinking about how good a nap would feel right now... *sigh*

Posted

just pokin around on the net and listening to Dane Cook

Posted

getting paint all over myself and my friend, cleaning up her/our house, trying to clean the basement, thinking about what we have to "attack" next, taking time out to think about what's going on tomorrow, trying to remember all the info. i learned of the past couple of days... lots of things i'm doing! oui!

Posted

Trying to get my SoulSeek to work properly, chatting with Joni, smoking a cigarette while watching ShinChan with the sound off and listening to Ace of Base...Yea I like Ace of Base...SHUT UP!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.