Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Chatting.. feeling sleepy... can't wait till the weekend is over.

Posted

About to wake kids up to go to day care

Posted

Trying to keep my daughter playing quietly in her room and my puppy in my room so that Cix can sleep downstairs. I HATE waking people up.

Posted

Waiting on someone so I can get work done as usual.

Posted

Running a yard sale.

Posted

Resting, digesting... all the major ing's

Posted

Staring at the horizon with fear

Posted

Getting ready to take a trip north for the weekend... some crap happened and my best friend's folks needs like 4 feet of..."mud"... out of their basement... Woooo......................

I HATE the smell of poo gas!

Posted

Emailing my friend Scott, to tell him that since he skipped this week's kickball game on account of something lame, like warts on his feet and doing laundry, that he can't play in next week's game until he gets a note from his ob/gyn saying that he got the sand out of his vagina so he doesn't have to be a pussy bitch anymore.

Posted

Sitting in a hot MWR, playing around on the internet til they kick me off.

Posted

Sitting in a hot MWR, playing around on the internet til they kick me off.

Missing bowling :(

Posted

Getting ready for another fun day of selling of the junk!

Posted

Trying to get my bodily functions going and SERIOUSLY thinking of blowing up those cotton wood trees across the street.

Oh and having homicidal fantasies of grandure.

Posted

Feeling guilty

Posted

Being sick, I think I caught Cix's cold .... I'll never get rid of it.

Posted

Being sick, I think I caught Cix's cold .... I'll never get rid of it.

:(

Posted

About to drive out to P H to visit Raven and go horsey back riding. (she is the lady with the carcasses in her freezer which her husband made her throw out when they moved lol)

Posted

Missing my daughter

Posted

Waiting.

Waiting for the worms like that pink floyd song?

Posted

Waiting for the worms like that pink floyd song?

Arn't we all really if you think about it?

Posted

Arn't we all really if you think about it?

I am really thinking about it...

Posted

Arguing via email.. how classy!

Posted

Hurting from physical therapy ... can't stop sneezing ... and eating a KFC bowl.

Posted

Trying to once again counsel someome through yet another problem...*deep sigh* Also plotting how to get my cursh to notice me...teehee

XD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.