Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just got done bowling and Jamming with dave and tina :)

Edited by pharoh
Posted

debating on going to City....

Posted

I just killed many contstruction barrels.. and before i got on here, just finished peeing on someone's lawn chair......

....poor bastard.

Posted

About to send a note of appology for getting too hammered....but I have been up at it for 3 days. Oh and for letting someone down......and leading someone on......and stuff. I get drunk and get too freindly and it doesn't really mean anything. I am gay actually. Just act str8 on occasion to throw everyone off.

Posted

Marveling at the prettyness of the new messageboard and thinking about how bad it makes me wanna sit and post all day. So basically, the same thing I always do.

Also in addition to this little tid bit right here:

Trying to get my SoulSeek to work properly, chatting with Joni, smoking a cigarette while watching ShinChan with the sound off and listening to Ace of Base...Yea I like Ace of Base...SHUT UP!!!

DBK, everyone secretly puts on Ace Of Base and shakes their underweared ass while watching ShinChan shake his naked little ass on mute. It's just a way of the world, just like taxes and puberty, and it's embeddeded into our collective human psyche. Do not be ashamed.

Posted

about to head out to toledo :'( Jon got a duty call and spolied our plans.... grrr....

Posted

I just killed many contstruction barrels.. and before i got on here, just finished peeing on someone's lawn chair......

....poor bastard.

Lol, I just read this and all I have to say is: At least you didn't LEAVE your car in the hood this time to be fetched a day later. Who hasn't taken out massive amounts of construction barrels? I remember sometime in January I left City Club and my car decided to pick a fight with The Lodge, and sadly lost the battle.

Posted

Trying to figure out how my husband rigged the music on my computer to play 'Tiny Dance' by Elton John on repeat.

He's such a fuckface.

My husband, that is.

No, I've decided Elton John's a fuckface too.

Posted

Lol, I just read this and all I have to say is: At least you didn't LEAVE your car in the hood this time to be fetched a day later. Who hasn't taken out massive amounts of construction barrels? I remember sometime in January I left City Club and my car decided to pick a fight with The Lodge, and sadly lost the battle.

HAHAHAHA yeah i remember those nights, that one i wa so fuckin drunk i couldn't even find my car.... when it was right in plain sight... so i just wandered around detroit. Thanks for the lift to find it the next day lol.... and why are we always doing stupid shit on the lodge? At least i won against the construction barrels this time.... red lights and stop signs.. were only optional that night as well..

Posted

Updating my resume.

Posted

Prepping to do BrassFusion's pedicure, then go to a school meeting.

Posted

holy damn you settin' shit up three hours in advance, are there gonna be chicks in togas playing lyres and bears on unicycles or something? i have pretty high expectations

Posted

holy damn you settin' shit up three hours in advance, are there gonna be chicks in togas playing lyres and bears on unicycles or something? i have pretty high expectations

No, I'm just organized and shit. Jeff got up early, and I figured that I had to get up early, too. Now, I'm bored. And no togas. Sorry.

Posted

they're really easy to make out of a bedsheet and we only really need one ;) (j/k)

Posted

Wondering how these things happen. I guess you can chalk it up to booze, hornyness and too many bumps on the head. Oh and not getting enough at home. Or me being gay or something....

A couple pics of me floating around out there either wearing a strap on and mask and nothing else....or using a double ended one with someone......but I work out so its not about body issues.....just.......bull dyke issues I guess. I don't care. Much.

Posted

Watching police cars drive up and down my street.

Posted

Wondering what the hell happened to all the cool colors. I just got up.....as if the sun isn't enough to burn my eyes.....to much white on these pages today damn! I AM BLIND!!!

Posted

Wondering how these things happen. I guess you can chalk it up to booze, hornyness and too many bumps on the head. Oh and not getting enough at home. Or me being gay or something....

A couple pics of me floating around out there either wearing a strap on and mask and nothing else....or using a double ended one with someone......but I work out so its not about body issues.....just.......bull dyke issues I guess. I don't care. Much.

Surfing the web for certain pics... :D

CixWicked

Posted

Following my head

Posted

Coloring my hair some funky shade of red.

Posted

Coloring my hair some funky shade of red.

Waiting to see Manic as a hot little redhead... yuuuuummmy!!!

CixWicked

Posted

Rescheduling my Ortho appointment for today -- bad headache.

Posted

Playing Bejeweled.

Posted

*sigh* Waiting.... yet again.

Posted

On the phone with tech support... again!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.