Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching my cat run around with Petromalt (hairball goop) on her paw and hoping she's not getting it all over everything.

Also watching Froyn play Final Fantasy 12.

Posted

farting. thinking about farting.

wondering if thinking about farting means something.

Posted

to smell a fart means you've just inhaled poo particles into your lungs... i'm currently inhaling nicotine particles into my lungs... And drinking Molson, good night tonight :happy:

Posted

Someone sent me a rather amusing IM, which led me to a rather amusing picture....so I guess I am sitting here snickering.

That Is not to say I am having a snickers....but that does sound good....damn those nuts.

Posted

Trying to ignore Joni's snoring...man does she honk!! (man is she going to yell at me for posting this hahaha!!)

Posted (edited)

Another double post...sorry guys...

Edited by deadburgerking
Posted

Trying not to wake up too fast.

Posted

I am trying to balance hope and caution to see the truth

Posted

Laundry then tanning..

Posted

Trying to figure out what I am forgetting to do right now

Posted

Trying to figure out what I am forgetting to do right now

Prolly remember something.

Posted

Wondering If I should speed things up?

Or slow it down.......

Lifes Short, Run Faster!!!!!

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

Posted

Wondering If I should speed things up?

Or slow it down.......

Lifes Short, Run Faster!!!!!

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

And she ran... she ran so far away..

Posted

And she ran... she ran so far away..

That's creepy...I thought the exact same thing when I saw Kelly's post...

Posted

Being forced to watch "Girl Interupted" by Joni right now....

Posted

Trying to get my daughter up.. she's got a modeling interview this morning!

Posted

Trying to not be pissed off that no one posted about going or not going to CC tonight when I was totally ready to see my friends adn get the hell out of my cage for a while dammit you bums!

It's spring for godsakes people!

Posted

Thinking a lot today.. mostly of the past.

Posted

cleaning my house, very slowly

Posted

Ridin dirty.. er.. gettin dirty!!

Posted

... with a Budlight in my hand.. woohoo

Posted (edited)

Ordering my daughter some Heely's for her birthday, texting my Mom about how said Heely's wheels come out very easily with the given tool and she shouldn't worry about it and saying to Phee how cute my puppy is in his camo jacket.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Trying to not be pissed off that no one posted about going or not going to CC tonight when I was totally ready to see my friends adn get the hell out of my cage for a while dammit you bums!

It's spring for godsakes people!

if no one went out unless everyone else confirmed they were going out, no one would ever go out...

Posted

sitting at my desk.... *sigh*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.