Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

doing some inside work at the mo... soon to get ready for city club

Posted

I'm getting ready to actually go out tonight.

Posted

Burning movies and stuff

Posted

Having a nice relaxing glass of wine, while trying to figure out what to do tonight.

Posted

Ripping my lessons onto the Mac so I can dump them on the iPod.

Posted

sitting here being all moody... I lost my $10 bill... I can't go... this sucks fuckin donkey balls.

Posted

Waiting for my iPod to quit syncing so I can go to bed ... or at least somewhere else. Away from Doctor Who ... and one's I've seen at that. I feel like I'm at my ex's house ....

Posted

Talking to myself.

Posted

Getting ready to go find cophee.

Posted

Thinking about Cix in my living room watching Anime

Posted

Thinking about Cix in my living room watching Anime

Your wrong ... he's in the kitchen. :welcome:

Posted

Your wrong ... he's in the kitchen. :welcome:

Doh!

Posted

Getting ready to go to Luna.

Posted

Dreading the day...

Posted

about to begin a new howto video

Posted

Wondering how we got feedback this time. Within the computer? My mind is boggled. Oh and now we have delay. This sux.

Posted

Watching Scarred with my daughter and... relaxing!!

Posted

I'm currently talking to certain family members... and the whole thing is going something like this....

Posted

Like stealing a lifetimesupply of fuel,(wishful thinking)

Posted

studying over my medical term test ( and looking on here)

Posted

Sitting on my couch listening to Cix rap ... and laughing to the dogs chase each other ... their nightly ritual.

Posted

thinking that i need a new job.

Posted

Crying...for variouse reasons...

Posted

allowing my brain to work

Posted

Getting ready for another hot day in the sun working my ass off.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.