Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't convince, beat them :p lol

LOL, he's quietly objecting, it's all good.

Posted

LOL, he's quietly objecting, it's all good.

Trying to feed a Chihuahua to some mutant french fries that wish to eat him

Posted

Waiting on someone.

Posted

Waiting on someone.

it's not me! :crybaby:

Posted

Wishing I could find a way to pay for school so I could help my 8 year old with her math homework ... I feel like such a failure.

Posted

Watching Scrubs. I love Scrubs. :D

Posted

Burning wood.

Posted

Burning wood.

So... many... bad... jokes.

Must resist......

Posted

So... many... bad... jokes.

Must resist......

Please.. don't hold back now.

Posted

Burning wood.

I burnt my wood on the toilet with a cigarette while I was taking a piss.

Posted

About to go KILL someone for calling to early. You know who you are....

Posted

God.

I burnt my wood on the toilet with a cigarette while I was taking a piss.
Posted

I'm looking up movie times so I can see a movie with my sister today.

Posted

I burnt my wood on the toilet with a cigarette while I was taking a piss.

Dollar Dave, if you had ANY idea how much that made my life. Also if you have any idea how much that almost got me fired because when I read it I was mid-sip and propulsed coffee all over my computer screen in laughter, prompting my boss to rush over and see what the matter was. You dick.

Right now, I'm trying so so very hard not to be hungover right now. I had three long islands (of the non-city club assortment) and a forty oz last night, so it's not working out in my favor....MUST INJEST MORE COFFEE (plus water).

Posted

I belong to NO ONE. I belong nowhere.....I stand alone. for I am GOTH. :thumbsup:

watching final destination 3 and realize there are some really attractive women that belong to this site.
Posted

thinking of what i could be doing before having to go to work, and now dreding going to work based off the fact that it's warm out, and the general population is nothing more than a bunch of driving-my-shiny-car-that-i-really-can't-afford-assholes!

Posted

Waiting for my son to wake up.

Posted (edited)

I burnt my wood on the toilet with a cigarette while I was taking a piss.

Currently changing underpants. Note to self, never read something Dollardave posts when bladder is FULL.

Edited by know_buddy_kares
Posted

Playing Final Fantasy 3. I'm doing the daunting task of power leveling...

Posted

Making coffee and waiting for FedEx to get here.

Posted

drinking cophee and waiting

Posted

Thinking about therapy

Posted

i am waiting for the UPS man..

he shall be carrying items i purchased online.

**chants**

*Victoria's Secret*

Posted (edited)

i am waiting for the UPS man..

he shall be carrying items i purchased online.

**chants**

*Victoria's Secret*

Is running away with his imagination now...

*wakes up* did i say that alloud?!?!

*is now currently hiding from a bitch slap*

EDITED ON ACCOUNT THAT I WAS A DUMB ASS AND SPELLED BITCH WRONG (IT WAS BITSH)

Edited by know_buddy_kares
Posted

i am waiting for the UPS man..

he shall be carrying items i purchased online.

**chants**

*Victoria's Secret*

I think that trying them on for the gentelman or lady that delivers them would make a good porn scene

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.