Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Coming to some realisations as I'm making coffee. Life is like coffee in a way. You grind it up, piss on it and hope some thing good comes through the filter.

Posted

Speaking of grinds. I'm starting the daily one.

Posted

recovering. Gawd. I slept for 12 hours.

Posted

Thinking too much again.

Posted

Dreading work, and the ppl I have to deal with today

Posted

Coming to some realisations as I'm making coffee. Life is like coffee in a way. You grind it up, piss on it and hope some thing good comes through the filter.

Note to self... Odims NEVER makes me coffee...

CixWicked

Guest Megalicious
Posted

**claps**

Yes, honey!

**goes back to the Victoria's Secret online order form and racks up a B I L L..**

You should post pics.

:)

Oh I KNOW, I'm so bad. =)

I'm still on the search for a bathing suit for our trip to Las Vegas and Los Angeles ::sigh::. I just can't find "the one" you know. :happy:

Posted

waiting to go and do some shopping (altho i despise shopping, it needs to be done), and listening to the banter of a 4yr. old....

Posted

trying not to think....

must.work.

Posted

Dipping my finger in my coffee.

Posted

Recovering from the aftermath of having a tooth pulled.

Gads. So much blood...

Posted

slowly easing in to my new dispatching job, which is why I'm not online as much

Posted

waiting for someone

Posted

Just made dinner. Waiting for the kids to finish eating so I can clean the kitchen.

Posted

Packing to come to Detroit!!

Posted

at the laundrymat waiting playing on their computer that costs 25 cents every five minutes.....I should hack the fucker...

Posted

...sweating.

Posted

laundry and watching x-files

Posted

laundry and watching x-files

hey I am jealous, you can do laundry in your own home....I'm comming over

Posted

sure, but you pay the electric bill for the dryer! ;)

Posted

sure, but you pay the electric bill for the dryer! ;)

would you settle for beer?

Posted

*hangs head in shame* I always settle for beer

Posted

*hangs head in shame* I always settle for beer

alright I'll remember that next time lol ;)

Posted

Trying not to look like an idiot...(to my crush)...I think I failed...

XD

Posted

Waiting for Lock Down. And then, waiting for my flight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.