Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

contemplating suicide

Posted

Becoming drowsy from my meds.

Posted

contemplating suicide

Ummmm.... I hope this is not a serious statement. :( ****HUGS**** Whatever is wrong will be ok. Just give it time.

Posted

thinking on whether or not i should go and eat something.. i haven't eaten since.... yesterday around 10pm...

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Cooling down from my run. It's to hot to fucking run during the day. But I hate to do it so late because then my ass can't sleep. Oh well.

Posted

Thinking about Mongolians ....

Posted

Checking E-Mail's again.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

chatting, and thinking, as always...

Posted

Getting ready to jump in the shower so I can go to work.

Posted

Just wacked my shin on the coffee table. Today it went wack..I haven't done that for qute awile tell you this much it throbs.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Waiting for the cable guy to get here so he can fix my connection issues.

Posted

Waiting for something....

Posted

Hoping Dark one does NOT do this.

And wondering what cute guitar player guy from the beach last night is doing. :happydance

contemplating suicide

Posted

Finishing getting ready for work.

Posted

Stuff... and things.

Posted

Rotting slowly

Posted

Laying on the couch with my dog ... enjoying the peace and quiet I've had today ... well, mostly peace and quiet.

Posted

attempting to catch up with Phee on his daily posts... don't think it'll happen.

Heh

Posted

packing up for the day.... time to go home

Posted

baking brownies

Posted

Wondering which are good impulses and which ones will make me have to move to Spain

Posted

looking up some stuff real quick so I can leave.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 440 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.