Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Letting sadismn take hold as I contimplate the lies of love and friendship...

Posted (edited)

Yelling at my comp, since my dgn file keeps booting me off randomly...

Edited by EAF
Posted (edited)

...resulting in shit like triple-postings...

XD

Edited by EAF
Posted

Thinking... missing someone.

Posted

venting to someone about my biggest pet peeve in people "Know it All Attention Seekers." My blood is boiling...I need a Mojito...or 3.

Posted

Watching my latest addiction, Inu Yasha.

Posted

sending default notices. woo

Posted

Drinking Powerade, and about to download some fotos of the tigers game last night on my myspace.

Wee!

Posted

Werk

Posted

I just added some pictures to an album on here... and I can't figure out how to delete it. *shrugs* So.. I made it private instead.

Posted

Wanting to er.... go on a long vacation to the mountains

Posted

Text messaging

Posted

Letting my hair dry before I just throw it all up in a clip.

Posted

talking to a friend online while at the library

Posted

Ordering some more movies threw Netflix.

Posted

Well, I just woke up a half hour ago(it's 10 AM where I live) & I'm drinking a SlimFast shake. (chocolate of course) :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

I got a question call me.

-CatsEye :cat:

If it's about my nips being cheese flavored I'm going to have to throw you a no on calling ya. Pervert.....LOL

Posted

Wondering if my knuckle is broken. I'm an idiot.

Posted

Wondering if my knuckle is broken. I'm an idiot.

Bearn...did you punch someone? If so...can I hire you to punch out some other people for me?

Posted

Counting down, one hour until I get my "two week rental car" (my momma's new one, so I can "learn to drive again" before inheriting her old rust bucket). If you see a yellow Chystler Cobalt zipping around town with really fruity german industrial blaring for miles, you know who's drivin'. Here's a live band and some dancers to better express my emotions: :jamin:peanutbutterjellytime::band:peanutbutterjellytime::happydance

Posted

Cooling off!!

Posted

My friend cut about 6 inches off my hair today and I was told I have to do a special shampoo and two separate different special conditioners to prep my hair for a week or two before I can get an intense conditioning treatment done to save my hair.

I am not happy.

I'm also not allowed to dye my hair again until it grows out and all the dead stuff can be cut off of it. :(

So I'm being sad right now, that's what I'm doing. Good news (at least to me) is that I dyed my hair right before I was told this ... so I have a good 6 or 8 weeks before it starts losing colour again.

Posted

listening to some danish punk thats so old theres dust on the MP3 file! LOLXD

Posted

Bearn...did you punch someone? If so...can I hire you to punch out some other people for me?

I punched a cement wall. But, I've been in fist fights before...you can hire me as your personal ass-kicker! hehe

Right now I'm wondering why I can't just keep everything inside. Hide my feelings. Pretend I don't care. It's much easier and pleasant for everyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.