Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Avoiding the unavoidable.

And thoroughly enjoying the sight of the rain falling in front of the church up the street.

Posted

Trying desperately to keep myself amused. Editing old movie plots is only so entertaining.

Posted

Getting my van worked on.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

wondering how long before we get to the people store.

Posted

Making plans to kill a small Russian woman... :wallbash:

Posted

Wondering why fucking stupid people roam free.

Posted

Making plans to kill a small Russian woman... :wallbash:

Take a deep breath... in with the good .... exhale.. out with the bad.

I'm not working... oops... I mean I'm pretending to work... hee hee

Posted

sitting on the floor of my sister's appartment.

getting ready to cook my famous Beef Spadinies and Garlic Butter sauce over pasta noodles.

All homemade bitches. That's right, Candy can cook, ask Odims. I REFUSE to call fozen food as cooking. Thats just lazy and uncreative.

Posted

Working

Posted

getting ready to leave work.... cleaning off the desk so it's not all cluttered when I come in tomorrow.

Posted

Making cophee and getting ready to take a shower.

Posted

filed a claim for unemployement....

Posted

sending dirty text messages :ice:

Posted

charging my phone.

about ready to go to walgreens or something like that.

Posted

sending dirty text messages :ice:

I'll take one. I'm gonna take a bath later anyways... :whistle:

Posted

Wondering why the hell I'm awake right now.

Posted

making a hair appointment

Posted

wondering what's gonna happen tonight. i haven't been out in public here in town in a long time. also wondering how many new people i will meet tomorrow night and how many old ones i will see (would be sweet if troy drug his ass down there)

Posted

Listening to my husband bitch about the fact that the computer is giving him a hard time in Risk II

Posted

filing. getting ready to go home.

Posted

wondering what's gonna happen tonight. i haven't been out in public here in town in a long time. also wondering how many new people i will meet tomorrow night and how many old ones i will see (would be sweet if troy drug his ass down there)

I second that. Troy, you better drag your ass down there. I'll be at CC on Saturday dressed like a secret agent. You'll know when you see me. I've also got short boy red spikey hair.

As for right now, trying to survive the last 45 minutes of work. I'm gonna make some massive Mac 'n' Cheese when I get up outta here.

Posted

I second that. Troy, you better drag your ass down there. I'll be at CC on Saturday dressed like a secret agent. You'll know when you see me. I've also got short boy red spikey hair.

As for right now, trying to survive the last 45 minutes of work. I'm gonna make some massive Mac 'n' Cheese when I get up outta here.

Hey yeah! Troy go! I'll be there!

Posted

I will so be leaving for my Physical Therapy session.

Posted

Hey yeah! Troy go! I'll be there!

ooh ooh ooh does that mean i get you meet you too? :happydance

Posted

Yes, you get to meet the infamous Candy. :kiss

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.