Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

werking... still. But I guess I should be happy I have a decent job now. I'm not driving anymore

Posted

Just got back from tanning.. might go swimming in a few.

Posted

watching x-files and chatting

Posted

Still pouting.

Posted

Chatting with Odims. Getting ready for bed.

Posted

listening to Futurama

Posted

If it's about my nips being cheese flavored I'm going to have to throw you a no on calling ya. Pervert.....LOL

I rember what I was going ask you..talk to you tommrow about it.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Was burning stuff, now I'm just here.

Posted

Looking for my bubble bath.

Posted

listening to music and planning for the weekend.

Posted

Eating a s'more...... debating a second round. =3

And dog-sitting! X3

Posted

Looking for my bubble bath.

Draws you a bubble bath..

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Fuming and still feel like anything I say or do is used against me, I give up

Posted

Drinking my cophee and doing some stupid Myspace survey's.

Posted

Thats funny, I didn't know you were married...........? :rolleyes:

Fuming and still feel like anything I say or do is used against me, I give up

Posted

Are you sure they are German......I think it says Arizona......anyway they are damn good.

listening to this german band named demons and wizards demons and wizards myspace page

Posted

listening to music to see if it sooth my anxiety

Posted

STILL working on Final Fantasy 3...

Posted (edited)

trying to figure out if i ate any hot food yesterday to explain why my tongue feels burned, the answer is no...

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

tyring to get into my bubble and into a better mood for tonight.

Posted

Checking my E-Mail and then myspace and then going do blood work and than eat.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

looking for a job... checking my email and myspace also... uummmm trying to figure out what is for lunch

Posted

Wondering what flavor "bubblegum" was based on before there was bubblegum

Posted

was playing in the rain... now i'm waiting to dry off..

Posted

watching the rain

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.