Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

mentally resting. Today's been a little busy.

Posted

Still pen chewing and counting down the hours. Geh my skin feels all warm, I think I got burned...grrr even with SPF 60. I try so damn hard to stay pale, but it's a struggle when you take the bus everywhere and work in the daytime.

Posted

Eating Taco Bell for lunch. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

driving myself crazy by sending naughty messages to my future husband. :)

Posted

Thinking about going swimming.

Posted

Living in my own head which is causing me nothing but worry.

Posted

putting on makeup making dinner watering flowers.

Posted (edited)

watching hellraiser 3

Edited by pharoh
Posted

Having a bigass fire and relaxing.

Posted

Just sending a goodnight message to my love. Going to bed. *yawn*

Posted (edited)

Leveling up my Charactors in FF 3....

Edited by deadburgerking
Posted

eating crackers

Posted

Stalking.

Posted

Stalking.

Me?...Again?

Posted

Me?...Again?

it's always about you, isn't it...

is stalking the stalkers

Posted

Trying to get this thread to swap to being about me!! Haha!!! jk jk

Posted

Well I was thinking I wish I had done this differently, that differently........but maybe its all for the best cause I am sitting here typing in the good ol usa and I am alive and I should be happy.......

Posted

stalking and being stalked

Posted

burning stuff

Posted

Talking to DBK and eating Cheese Nips. If my nips were made of cheese...I would probably get lucky more often.

Posted

Trying to stop crying...not working...

Posted

Trying to stop crying...not working...

*hugs*

Trying not to think so much and letting my thoughts get the best of me.

Posted

*hugs back*

Thoughts are unfortunatly dwelled upon most often...mine happen to be why I don't fit into the world, at the moment I have no answers to why I am always alone...and I hate it...

Posted

Talking to DBK and eating Cheese Nips. If my nips were made of cheese...I would probably get lucky more often.

I got a question call me.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Painting my nails fingers and toes..BLACK color. :beer::beer::)

-CatsEye :cat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.